Official Community Forums Home

Married Milfs

• Members

Hello how are you all doing.  So I dnt know why Im really into married ladies. For some reason I find them really attractive, specially if they are freaks. And if they are older thats even more of a turn on. Why do you think that is?

• Members

Beats me. Except for the married part I wish to encounter the same as you. Goth/Emo girls kinksters mature ladies my age Asians and 3 ways.

• Members

Could it be that u get aroused by something forbidden?  Or maybe cuz theres no committment?  Only be careful cuz if shes cheating on her husband with u, who else may she be sleepin with?  U sleep with everyone she sleeps with...

• Like 1

Because married women are supposedly forbidden and after a while they get bored and want to try something new especially with a younger guy cause most of the time they can keep up with and older women's sexually drive. 

• Like 3

I agree. This may be a safe fetish for you. Meaning you can imagine being with them, the "Mom", probably committed to her family, or her child if she's not married. So, there's no commitment there for you to worry about, no expectation, or stress of being in a relationship.