Official Community Forums Home

Holy CRAP!! G-spot explosion!!!

Tyger

On 11/14/2020 at 8:12 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Thank you so much for the example of position Tyger. Dewey and I tried it out lasts night and just like you I have never had such a awesome squirting orgasm's over and over and so fucking hard. Dewey was so amazing and amazed at how much I came. You are the best.... Mandy C

Aw, thank you!!! I'm glad it worked for you too!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/3/2016 at 5:37 PM, Tyger said:

Square, a woman's g-spot is about 4" inside. Deeper isn't better in this case. I'll tell ya, we've done this a few times. Laid down a towel so I wouldn't soak the bed again. Thank goodness I did!

About 4 inches inside, and roughly right behind the clit, right? It has a distinct "feel" to it, about the size of a nickel, is that it?

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 7/1/2021 at 2:34 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

That's what my husband and I do whenever i want to have a awesome G - spot squirting orgasm. You have described it to a T my husband has got me off with his big thick cock head rubbing it across my G - spot just a little over inch up inside of my pussy.  I have some of the biggest explosion with him every time...... Mandy C

Hi Mandy, I have learned so much regarding the female anatomy.  My wife loves a thick dildo while using a Lelo Sona 2 Cruise - she has explosive gushing orgasms.  About 90% of the time she squirts.  I have learned that the majority of the clitoris structure is in the vaginal walls (it looks like a wishbone).  No wonder most women prefer girth.  My wife had always had a hard time climaxing by tongue or fingers alone.  I had to do a lot of research and learned so much.  So, when we use a thick dildo, it stimulates the vaginal wall which contains the wishbone part of the clitoris, and POW.  Climax after climax.  But we do change it around.  We have several Lelo toys and they were worth the investment.  

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 7/15/2016 at 7:18 PM, Tyger said:

So, last weekend, my girlfriend and I were making love. She's not overly adventurous, however, she's coming more and more out of her shell, so to speak. I've been making her cum a lot more easily. She told me that it use to take her a long time to cum with any of her other girlfriends, unless they went down on her, and even then, IF she could with them stimulating it was almost about 30-45  minutes to be able to do so. Now, it's not long at all. She told me that it got to the point where she would please them, then please herself after they went to sleep because they gave up trying. WTF???

She's not much for trying new positions, however, on Saturday night, we were enjoying each other immensely, when she told me go get on my hands and knees. So I did, She lay beside me, with her head in the same direction as mine, and she fingered me, stroking my g-spot with that "come hither" motion of her 2 fingers inside of me. OMG, I squirted, and she made me do that 5 times!! I soaked her arm and the bed. She was thrilled with herself, and even came with excitement from her doing that to me.

I would recommend this position to anyone that may want to try to stimulate the g-spot. It was fantastic!!! I've never squirted so much, or so hard.

I literally use the same technique when my wife sucks my cock from the side of my lap. She try’s to deepthroat me every time she begins to squirt! Then those pussy lips open right up like a blooming flower then we begin the real fun!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members
On 6/2/2023 at 12:25 AM, Christopherrr said:

It's quite hard to for me make my girlfriend cum. I feel like I have tried my best every single time. But it didn't work till😔

Blindfold her and put on audio or TV so she can hear a good vocal orgy....Have her please herself while you watch and encourage her and rub her body, but pay attention so you can learn the same motions.  It's fun to try and to learn.  Best of luck

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in my sixties and rediscovering my sensuality after being in a mostly celibate marriage for thirty years. I had never heard of the G spot or squirting. It is now something I intend to experience. Wish me luck. 

• Like 1

• Members

@Englefield I hope you get to experience that squirting orgasm soon. My wife loves it and I love when she squirts so I can just eat up all that great tasting pussy juice

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/1/2021 at 2:34 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

That's what my husband and I do whenever i want to have an awesome G - spot squirting orgasm. You have described it to a T my husband has got me off with his big thick cock head rubbing it across my G - spot just a little over inch up inside of my pussy.  I have some of the biggest explosion with him every time...... Mandy C

So. Is he sitting in front of you with his legs under your bent knees or is he more leaned overtop of you? 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Going to try tonight wish me luck 

• Haha 1