Official Community Forums Home

Holy CRAP!! G-spot explosion!!!

Tyger

So, last weekend, my girlfriend and I were making love. She's not overly adventurous, however, she's coming more and more out of her shell, so to speak. I've been making her cum a lot more easily. She told me that it use to take her a long time to cum with any of her other girlfriends, unless they went down on her, and even then, IF she could with them stimulating it was almost about 30-45  minutes to be able to do so. Now, it's not long at all. She told me that it got to the point where she would please them, then please herself after they went to sleep because they gave up trying. WTF???

She's not much for trying new positions, however, on Saturday night, we were enjoying each other immensely, when she told me go get on my hands and knees. So I did, She lay beside me, with her head in the same direction as mine, and she fingered me, stroking my g-spot with that "come hither" motion of her 2 fingers inside of me. OMG, I squirted, and she made me do that 5 times!! I soaked her arm and the bed. She was thrilled with herself, and even came with excitement from her doing that to me.

I would recommend this position to anyone that may want to try to stimulate the g-spot. It was fantastic!!! I've never squirted so much, or so hard.

• Like 15

Oh. My. Gawd!! Yes it was!!!!

• Like 1

She was laying under me a bit, but our heads were facing the same way. She was reaching up with her right arm, I was on her right side.

• Like 3

• Review Team

sounds like it was a awesome time for you both , ill definitely have to try it with my wen :D:D:D:D:D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I gave it a try.  Couldn't get my finger in as far as I would have liked.  Nonetheless it seemed to do a tolerable job of getting the ol' gal warmed up.  Worth another try at some point.

• Like 2

Square, a woman's g-spot is about 4" inside. Deeper isn't better in this case. I'll tell ya, we've done this a few times. Laid down a towel so I wouldn't soak the bed again. Thank goodness I did!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

OK, so, over the couple of years, we've perfected this.

She's on her back, I am on all 4's on HER left side. On all 4's, I'm not quite parallel with her, but my head is slightly above hers (I'm taller than she is). She has her arm up, bent at the elbow. We're positioned like a very narrow letter A. I'm leaned down a bit too, not straight up on all 4'.

It doesn't take much to stroke the g-spot. It's anywhere from 2-4" up inside a woman. Some people say it doesn't exist.....they're lying!!! LOL

We don't start off doing this. We do that after both of us have cum a few times, and are all warmed up. We also grab a towel now too!! LOL

Feel free to adjust to what makes HER feel good!! It's all personal preference.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members

Those who say the gspot doesn't exist, definitely wrong. I have had the pleasure of making my fiance squirt more than a handful of times via gspot/clit stimulation. Lol its definitely in there! This seems like an interesting position that we have not tried, I'm going to have to give this a try one of the nights! Sometimes changing it up can spark it up!

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 7/15/2016 at 8:18 PM, Tyger said:

So, last weekend, my girlfriend and I were making love. She's not overly adventurous, however, she's coming more and more out of her shell, so to speak. I've been making her cum a lot more easily. She told me that it use to take her a long time to cum with any of her other girlfriends, unless they went down on her, and even then, IF she could with them stimulating it was almost about 30-45  minutes to be able to do so. Now, it's not long at all. She told me that it got to the point where she would please them, then please herself after they went to sleep because they gave up trying. WTF???

She's not much for trying new positions, however, on Saturday night, we were enjoying each other immensely, when she told me go get on my hands and knees. So I did, She lay beside me, with her head in the same direction as mine, and she fingered me, stroking my g-spot with that "come hither" motion of her 2 fingers inside of me. OMG, I squirted, and she made me do that 5 times!! I soaked her arm and the bed. She was thrilled with herself, and even came with excitement from her doing that to me.

I would recommend this position to anyone that may want to try to stimulate the g-spot. It was fantastic!!! I've never squirted so much, or so hard.

Going to try it tonight hop it

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 3/10/2018 at 3:08 PM, Tyger said:

She's on her back, I am on all 4's on HER left side. On all 4's, I'm not quite parallel with her, but my head is slightly above hers (I'm taller than she is). She has her arm up, bent at the elbow. We're positioned like a very narrow letter A. I'm leaned down a bit too, not straight up on all 4'.

It doesn't take much to stroke the g-spot. It's anywhere from 2-4" up inside a woman. Some people say it doesn't exist.....they're lying!!! LOL

We don't start off doing this. We do that after both of us have cum a few times, and are all warmed up. We also grab a towel now too!! LOL

I have used this technique on my wife of thirty five years and she loves it. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Yep, about 2 inches inside her pussy is a raised area on the belly side. once I found it and just put pressure on it and rubbed it she just explodes with a fantastic orgasm. Now it becomes a part of our all the time love making. It's great when I can suck on her clit and put a finger on her g spot as well. She just can't hold back and just explodes.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Okay I'm having trouble relaxing my girl and almost exactly how you described your girls difficulties in your post is a mirror to my plight. I will not give up and n take it personal if I get off and am unable to remain erect. I will use our toys, and she's claimed to many people that our sex is her best ever. I say the same thing without competition she is IT for me. Any advice on relaxing her and making her more comfortable? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/12/2020 at 7:57 AM, 4UNOTABOO said:

Okay I'm having trouble relaxing my girl and almost exactly how you described your girls difficulties in your post is a mirror to my plight. I will not give up and n take it personal if I get off and am unable to remain erect. I will use our toys, and she's claimed to many people that our sex is her best ever. I say the same thing without competition she is IT for me. Any advice on relaxing her and making her more comfortable? 

What works for us is my wife will sit propped up by some pillows with her legs spread with her feel flat on the bed which places her pussy in the perfect position for me after slipping my cock in her to slip my finger in and as Tyger mentioned only a few inches in every women is a little different but feel around with your finger in the come here motion the G spot if I am describing it correctly feels textured somewhat different than the rest of the vagina once you find it gently begin to rub it in the come here motion and you'll bring her to an earth shattering orgasam. I position myself so with my other hand I can either play with her clit or massage her tits and nipples. It took some doing but I can get her off by rubbing her G spot with the head of my cockshort delibert motions allowing the head to rub the g-spot rather than deep plunges. The best thing about it is practicing to develop your technique. :) 

I added a picture of her for educational purposes 😏 to show the position I described the smile is because she knows she in for a really good orgasam 

Black panties 008DD.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I've never squirted myself and I have a hard time having a orgasm, I am not sure why that is. I think sometimes I think too much or I am simply not relaxed enough. Hopefully one day I will have an experience though! :D I'm glad you got to experience this with your girlfriend. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/15/2016 at 9:18 PM, Tyger said:

OMG reading this has got me so excited my cock is throbbing with pain needing relief. Have you two ever thought about adding a man too your playing with each other

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/10/2018 at 4:08 PM, Tyger said:

Thank you so much for the example of position Tyger. Dewey and I tried it out lasts night and just like you I have never had such a awesome squirting orgasm's over and over and so fucking hard. Dewey was so amazing and amazed at how much I came. You are the best.... Mandy C

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 9/11/2020 at 5:58 PM, Sunshine Sam218 said:

I've never squirted myself and I have a hard time having a orgasm, I am not sure why that is. I think sometimes I think too much or I am simply not relaxed enough. Hopefully one day I will have an experience though! :D I'm glad you got to experience this with your girlfriend. 

You said the magic word relax, don't overthink it just enjoy yourself

• Like 1

• Members
On 2/9/2021 at 3:41 PM, LittleShy said:

I turn 50 this month and experienced my first ever g-spot orgasm this last weekend.  Holy hell, where has this been all my life?

Good for you now you have a lot of time to make up so get to it girl 

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, LittleShy said:

The boyfriend was totally pleased with himself and he is more than happy to do it again.  With a towel.  LOL

I find women over 50 have the best squirting orgasms. Embrace your new pleasure and share with friends on timid

• Like 1

• Members

I'm excited for you LittleShy. Awesome that you had that g-spot orgasm. Liked reading that he will have a towel there showing that you squirted. Keep working at it and keep having fun

• Members

Hope you can continue experiencing more and more g-spot orgasms. When my wife had her first one she was just amazed. Now it becomes a little easier for her to have one. And I love the taste of her squirting juices

• Members
On 2/9/2021 at 5:24 PM, LittleShy said:

Thanks Rio.  I was almost embarrassed, because I didn't know what what going on!  LOL  But it felt too good, so that didn't last long.  

My wife said exactly how she felt the first time she had a ejaculating orgasm whihc she enjoys all the time now she actually thought she lost control and peed the bed I said oh honey thats not pee its you, your orgasm  exploded lol I had a big smile and instantly went down on her pussy, which she said she was extra extra sensitive now. Congratulations again. Hey where else can you celebrate having a squirting orgasam :)

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 4/27/2020 at 12:04 AM, Bob Long said:

What works for us is my wife will sit propped up by some pillows with her legs spread with her feel flat on the bed which places her pussy in the perfect position for me after slipping my cock in her to slip my finger in and as Tyger mentioned only a few inches in every women is a little different but feel around with your finger in the come here motion the G spot if I am describing it correctly feels textured somewhat different than the rest of the vagina once you find it gently begin to rub it in the come here motion and you'll bring her to an earth shattering orgasam. I position myself so with my other hand I can either play with her clit or massage her tits and nipples. It took some doing but I can get her off by rubbing her G spot with the head of my cockshort delibert motions allowing the head to rub the g-spot rather than deep plunges. The best thing about it is practicing to develop your technique. :) 

I added a picture of her for educational purposes 😏 to show the position I described the smile is because she knows she in for a really good orgasam 

Black panties 008DD.jpg

That's what my husband and I do whenever i want to have a awesome G - spot squirting orgasm. You have described it to a T my husband has got me off with his big thick cock head rubbing it across my G - spot just a little over inch up inside of my pussy.  I have some of the biggest explosion with him every time...... Mandy C

• Like 2