Official Community Forums Home

satisfyer-pro-2-4_thumbnail.jpg

Wow.....just wow........

The Satisfyer Pro 2 is a rechargable clit stimulator. When I got this item, I was immediately impressed. I know that people usually say "Never Judge A Book By Its Cover", but the packaging of this toy is very classy, black, striped, and has a picture of the toy on it, but just the toy. It's not a sexual packaging, and, if you didn't know exactly what it was, you may not think it was a sex toy, making it a very good gift giver. Opening up the box, the toy is nestled in a plastic bed. In the box, there's the Satisfyer, USB cord, and the instructional booklet that's in several languages. I was very impressed.

The USB cord plugs into any unit that has a USB port, including most cell phone charger plugs, or your computer/laptop. The end that goes on the toy is a big circle, and the 2 metal nubbies that attach to the toy join to the toy magnetically, so there's no worries about it coming off easily and not charging fully or correctly. I loved that feature! The last rechargable toy I got, I had to move, prop, and keep checking to see if it was charging, then readjust because the connection wasn't properly on. That is NOT a concern with this toy at all!!! When the toy is charging, there's a red indicator light in the middle of it, and it blinks when it's charging. The light stays on solidly once it's fully charged. The booklet said it can take up to 8 hours to charge, so I left it on for 8 hours to be on the safe side. There was a slight charge to it already, but always fully charge any rechargable toy to ensure that you get its fullest power for playing.

The toy itself is impressive. Made out of a hard plastic (ABS) and it's a beautiful goldish-bronze color. It's shaped very similarly as an ear thermometer they use at the doctor's office, just a bit bigger.  The whole toy is sealed, so it's waterproof. The tip of the toy, where all the magic will happen from, is made from medical grade silicone. It's not like what you may normally expect from a clit stimulator, where it would be at a point of some sort. Oh no!! This baby is a bit tapered at the end, however, it's almost like a set of lips with an open O at the end. At first, I was like, what is this? I read in the booklet that it has some slight suction. So, I turned it on, and tried it on my arm. The vibes were nice (more on that in a bit), but I was interested int he suction part, so after I left it on my arm for about 5 seconds, I took it off, and there was a red mark where the open O had been. It disappeared quickly, so no, no hickey, but still, there was noticeable suction! The booklet suggested a drop of lube (they even recommended a brand and put the link to that brand in it) on the silicone part to allow for a better suction.

There are only 2 buttons to play with on this toy. The bottom one turns the toy on/off. To turn it on, simply press it. The red light in the middle goes on, and stays on when it's on. Turning it off, just press that bottom button down for about 2/3 seconds. Light goes off. The top button changes the vibe strengths. It says it has 11 cycles, I counted more like 8 definite changes in the vibes, though very gentle changes. When I pressed the button all the way up to the top cycle, I was a bit worried because I love STRONG vibes, and this toy felt like it had low to medium vibes. It was a very quiet toy on low and highest settings. But, I'm willing to try anything for the clit at least once.

I couldn't wait for night to come to try out my new toy, and, let me tell ya, that concern of the vibes not being strong enough.......a waste of time!!!  By the time I got to the toy, the light in the middle of the toy wasn't blinking anymore, so we had a full charge! Turning it on to the highest setting, and started rubbing all over my labia first, which was already wet with anticipation. Moving the hood over my clit, I put the toy over it, surrounding my clit with the toy. Oh. My. Gawd!! Between the vibes and the suction, my toes were curling in just a matter of a few minutes! It was a very intense clit orgasm!

This toy is for any gal looking for a great clitoral orgasm! Experienced toy users, or newbies will definitely benefit from this toy! Easy to use, easy to clean, very simple to use, and non-intimidating, I HIGHLY recommend this toy! Even if you've never tried a clit stimulator before, you really should try this beauty!

Satisfyer Pro 2-Be SATISFIED

• Like 2

• Review Team

That looks like a lot of fun Tyger , might have to go shop for wen , I know she doesn't have one in her toy box, Thanks for the great review 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I've had this toy for about a year now, and I'm happy to report that it's still a PRO at satisfying me (see what I did there? ;)   ). Love, love, love it!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It is VERY worth it!!!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I might have to try this one.  I've been told that to get multiple orgasms (my ultimate goal), a clit vibrator is required.  I've got a bullet type I've had for years and it does what it's supposed to do but not the toe curling orgasm you referred to.  

• Like 2

• Members

How do you like the attachment on the end of the wand. I've been always been meaning to get one

• Like 1

I still have this toy, and it still holds a charge very well, and it definitely does its job!!! Though, I have a different one, that's quieter, because this gold one is louder in comparison, but it works!! I also love that the silicone sleeves are removable and washable then go back on really well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have both of those toys, I enjoy the rose more. It just feels like it has more of an intense feeling against my Clit. I may have to try the other one again with a little bit of lube, and see if the suction is a strong as everyone says it is. Thanks for the tip!

• Members
22 hours ago, Cheeky said:

I have both of those toys, I enjoy the rose more. It just feels like it has more of an intense feeling against my Clit. I may have to try the other one again with a little bit of lube, and see if the suction is a strong as everyone says it is. Thanks for the tip!

Well, I have an update to this post, following the suggestions made earlier on this forum page I now enjoy the satisfier pro so much more! It did require a little bit of experimentation of course, had to compare the two kind of side-by-side if you will. And I definitely chose that one. Thanks for the tip @Tyger!