Official Community Forums Home

Do You Mind Sex During Menstruation?

allit

• Members

Well I dont mind actual sex during menstruation, but it can get a bit too goopy and wet, and I cant feel anything much then...And things are a little bit different since having children, too.

But on day 3 of my period, lol :) , i have a dry day, we have sex then..!

Toys are good to play with at that time, too.

I never considered having him do oral during my period, I mean, I dont know if he would do that....It would be up to him. B)

• Members

You have to give it to Howard...any man who is willing to give his SO ORAL SEX during their period is a really, really caring and attentive lover! I mean, I wear tampons and STILL would not want or let my hubby go down on me during my period, and I know he wouldn't want to. So props to you Howard!

For me, my time of the month is all about my hubby. Hand jobs, Blowjobs, anal sex - until day 4 - we are off limits down below. I am way too OCD to have blood all over, so we just view it as "his time of the month" and then he makes up for it after I am done! :D

Mikayla

• Members
Hey, I never meant that I gave oral sex to my lover when she was flowing badly. My wife would have a big flow on her first day, and be a little uncomfortable on day 2. By day 3, at most she was spotting. She would wash up, and I would proceed. On day one we almost never did anything sexual, as she just didn't feel like it. On day two, we sometimes engaged in manual stimulation, in the shower, or in bed at night. Sometimes she would give me head. By Day 3 she was horny and ready. She told me many times that she actually craved sex during her period , and by the third day, she was not going to wait any longer. We tended to be slow and gentle on day 3, simple because she was still tender. The one time I got some blood occured several days after she thought she was all done. She was upset, but I told her it was no big deal, cleaned myself up, cleaned her up, and then went back to finishing what I had started.

The point I was trying to make is that with some accomodation, oral sex is possible during a woman's period. We never used a " Dental dam" for oral sex, but it certainly represents another solution to the problem. If we had a really long bout of orgasms just before her period started, it would practically eliminate all cramping. Even the women she worked with noticed the difference in her.

my cycle is very similar to your SO's and like her, I'm wicked horny by day 3. I do everything I can to clean up and jump DH.

In previous relationships I've had sex during my heavier days - using towels on the bed or whatnot, but it can be crampy and painful during those first 2 days and I'd rather not do anything sexual related at all. Give me a few days off. :)

• Members
my cycle is very similar to your SO's and like her, I'm wicked horny by day 3. I do everything I can to clean up and jump DH.

In previous relationships I've had sex during my heavier days - using towels on the bed or whatnot, but it can be crampy and painful during those first 2 days and I'd rather not do anything sexual related at all. Give me a few days off. :)

You seem like my kind of Gal. Thank God I am with my type of Gal!!!!!!!