Official Community Forums Home

Friend Fucks

allit

• Members

In my youth I was a male slut. If it was a woman friend, and she had not been fucked for a long time, and if she wanted to be fucked; I fucked her. Are friend fucks okay?

• Members

I look at it this way......if youre not with someone and masterbating alone is good but you find yourself needing or wanting more.....and you know someone who is cool with the idea.....then why not? Yes there is a difference between fucking and making love but if you had love then you wouldnt be looking for a fuck right? I myself have never been a "fuck friend" or a "friend with benefits" whatever name you want to call it but I do know people that are......they are single and looking and there are those nights when they dont have a date or havent had one for awhile they usual masterbating alone is ok but they know someone they can call for a the real deal and so they do......NO STRINGS......they both get pleasure so its a happy ending for both. In answer to your question is it okay I say yes as long as you have that understanding with your "friend".

• Members

I much prefer the term "Fuck Puppet" :D

In my youth, I had a Fuck Puppet - when we were unattached we "scratched our itch" together - mutually satisfing our urges and needs. I wouldn't say it was just a fuck, as we did care about each other, and shared "friend love" - but it sure was different "fucking" the guy that I fell in love with.

The only problem with having a Fuck Puppet, Fuck Buddy, FWB, etc. is that if you want to remain friends you have to have that understanding that if one of you finds "love" that the friendship remains a "friendship" and the fringe benefits can only be at both of your consent. I was lucky that my Fuck Puppet and I both got married, our spouses both know that we romped around a lot, and we are all friends still! It isn't always so easy for some!

Mikayla

• Members

I agree MIkayla it isnt as easy for some, as I have said I know a few who are to others FWBs and two problems occured with two of them first one fell in love so the gal he was a FWB with had to back off cause he found someone and really wanted to make it work......and it took her awhile to lay off......not that she had feelings for this guy other then a fwb but she was getting to use to him being there for her needs infact she grew so use to it that she dated less and less. So in that case it was a good thing that it all came to a end for her to wake up and live her life.

The other was like your case in which you said you and your fuck puppet both married and your spouses know about your romping and you all remain friends.....well in the case of my other friend her hubby and her fwbs wife cant stand the idea that they screwed eachother so much that they cant stay friends......its makes it hard on the rest of us cause when we have a party one wont come if the other is there just because of the spouses......I said well what if they dated then broke up isnt it almost the same but the one spouse said no that just knowing they were only "together" for sex makes him think that it can happen again......like if for some reason the married sex gets boring.....or lacks etc.....I understand his feelings but think they both are taking it all a bit far.....as in not even being able to attend the same party. I told him just because they did it doesnt mean that if something went wrong in the marriage that she would go back to HIM for sex for that matter if something went wrong and they didnt try to work it out either of them could find someone else and who knows who it would be.

So again if anyone reading this has a FWB or is thinking about it........make it clear how its going to be from the start. Hope the FWBs out there have better luck then my two friends.

Hrnychick

• Members

Howard,

If that reply is referring to my post then I have to explain. My reply ment that not all couples who have had FWBs or whatever name anyone likes to use is like that of MIkayla and her "fuck puppet" as she called it....( thats a new one to me I might add and funny too) anyway she said her and her hubby and her "friend" and his wife all know what went on and all remain friends which is great but she even said thats not the same for all. Which lead me to tell about my friends......the sex life is good as far as I know in their marriage......going by what they tell me......but its the jealousy thing that if they screwed before and not for love whats stopping them from hooking up again at the sign of trouble if it ever were to happen. So they just cant all be friends cant be in the same room together which as I said is silly but its them not me.

The other set of FWBs werent in love but one (the girl) couldnt get over not having that FWB around anymore since he found love and wanted to makes things work (which by the way they are still together and doing good) She claims to have had no feelings other then just wanting sex from her FWB but it was a sticky situation......im thinking maybe things were not made clear as to what would happen or not happen when one FWB finds someone to love other then to just fuck. Like Mikayla said they had that understanding and things were made clear and it has to be that way for it to work.

Have to agree with you Howie that it is very easy in todays world to give up fast and run to the divorce lawyer at the first bump in the road of marriage.

Hrnychick

• Members

Howard,

Like I said I was never a FWB or had the need for one but I can see how things can change in an instant. It all starts off well and good but like you said things can change very fast from the FWB relationship to one wanting more....maybe thinking that they found what they were missing.......communication is key throughout the whole "friendship"