Official Community Forums Home

What might have been.

tiedupnaked33

• Members

Do you often wonder how much better life could have been if you had found a suitable bondage partner early on? Or perhaps someone close to you was a bondage freak and neither one of you knew. I feel I have missed out. Not much hope at my age that it's going to change. Not likely to cheat on wife anyway. Maybe some discussion with a female who feels the same way. Tell me your story on this forum or message me.

• Members

What might have been, still could be. Most likely there are many people around you that are into kink and you are not aware. If you open the door a little you will find those people. Spending a lifetime without the thing that drives the erotic side of you sometimes feels like a shame. My former long term partner was not willing to try kink in any way. She found the whole subject "perverse". As the relationship went down I found others who lived the lifestyle in various ways. While I do not currently have a partner to play with, I know someone is out there and willing to play. I've met them.i trust I will meet the right person or persons again.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Yeah it's difficult for both people in a relationship. It's so frustrating wanting something that the other person doesn't dig it. Having patience and slowly getting into it might work. Being honest and make sexy ideas to the partner might help.