Official Community Forums Home

Bottoming

Gviejo

• Members

Well last night was the first time that I have been a bottom in over 10 years. My lover was thrilled that I was up to it. I was just in that special mood I guess. He was gentle and honestly it very exciting to have him doing me doggy style. He even commented that I had a nice ass for a man, lol  Then to top things off, I gave him a long slow blowjob and let him cum in my mouth. He left completely drained and satisfied. It was funny that we were joking about how nasty we are, lol Truthfully,  I want to do that again. Very soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, he hasn't been back since I told  him I was very disappointed about his meth use. I wish he hadn't told me. It ruined my opinion of him. Oh well, I can't deal with druggies. Been there done that.

• Like 2

• Members

I would be out of the relationship in a heartbeat. Sorry but I don't need or want someone that is using, too many complications, too many risks.

• Like 3

I agree with RC. Any kind of drug use can open one up to more dangers than just being with an addict. Addicts can't be trusted whether it's with finances, telling the truth, or even sexual partners usually.

I'm sorry this hasn't worked out for you. However, if this person IS an addict, which meth users are, (meth isn't a drug that can only be done just once or twice)  then it's for the best for you.

I love the fact that we have a man on here willing to talk about his relationships with other men. It's a great different point of view that we haven't had the pleasure of experiencing very much here. Thank you for sharing your stories and keep sharing.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/18/2016 at 11:37 PM, GirlCrush said:

Is this the man you've been seeing? The Grandpa, 16years etc.? He uses Meth..? 

Lol, no I'm the older one, 56, he's 45 now. I don't know if he uses but said he has tried. I found the reason that he disappeared was that his girlfriends mother passed away. I verified this so I know he didn't lie.

• Members
On 12/20/2016 at 11:05 PM, Tyger said:

I agree with RC. Any kind of drug use can open one up to more dangers than just being with an addict. Addicts can't be trusted whether it's with finances, telling the truth, or even sexual partners usually.

I'm sorry this hasn't worked out for you. However, if this person IS an addict, which meth users are, (meth isn't a drug that can only be done just once or twice)  then it's for the best for you.

I love the fact that we have a man on here willing to talk about his relationships with other men. It's a great different point of view that we haven't had the pleasure of experiencing very much here. Thank you for sharing your stories and keep sharing.

Thanks, I agree that it's good to provide another view. I really don't consider myself to be gay. Denial I guess. I do love woman but it's easier to call up a guy if I'm horny as I don't need to wine and dine them. It's strictly about getting off for both of us. That sounds bad I know.

• Members

Well since I'm here I'll share a fact that bothers me. Most of my relationships are with married men that only need me to please them or if they have an urge to try cock, I provide the tool, lol  It's hard for me to keep it strictly about sex. A couple are so damn freaking handsome and masculine that I feel some emotion. I often wonder why they come to me, an old white man to please them. I assume that their wives don't fulfill their needs or they just want to try something else. One thing is that I test for STD's and aids all the time. Although we only do oral with an occasional anal experience. And yes, I feel like bad for doing this sometimes. If anyone has any questions about any of this please ask. I see a multitude of married men on Craigslist looking to give and receive oral or anal. This down low thing has been taking off in the recent years.

• Members
On 12/19/2016 at 6:17 AM, RC4BLUE said:

I would be out of the relationship in a heartbeat. Sorry but I don't need or want someone that is using, too many complications, too many risks.

I have been ignoring his texts most of the time. I keep a close eye on his behavior and can notice subtle differences sometimes. I have cut down our visits to the very minimum. 

• Members

On the down low has been happening for as long as time. It has gone by different names over the decades. It is wise to be tested, practice safe sex and be assertive about your sexual health. It is not my place to judge. As long as you are happy with your sexual life/sexual self that is all good. My concern would be that you are true to you, that you are safe emotionally as well as physically, and that you are fully aware of the risks and benefits of any action you take. I would not want you (or anyone) to be used. 

• Like 1