Official Community Forums Home

I was thrilled to be able to review the Realskin Hot Cock #2, and also, now, the #3!!!

Very similar to the #2 by Nasstoys, this silicone vibrating dildo has a few differences other than the number after the name. I'll run down the list for you, in case you missed my review on #2.......

The #3 version is also very realistic feeling. Made of silicone, again, please remember you can't use any silicone based lubes with it. Silicone toys and lubes don't play well with each other.

There are so many perks for this toy, I'm not sure where to begin.....Oh, who am I kidding? I know right where to begin! LOL

This dildo's silicone shaft is about 8" long & 2" in diameter. Overall length is about 11". So, a lot bigger than your basic toy, and probably a better fit for a more experienced toy user, or someone that prefers a larger, fuller feeling. Also, this one (the #3), has no balls. But, it also is realistic in shape, size, and veins.

On the base, you'll see 3 buttons. The bottom one is for the plug......Plug? you say? Yes, that's right-plug! It's rechargable baby! It uses a USB cord (included) to charge it. Plug it into any USB port, and you're good to go. The plug that goes in the toy looks like a plug for a headphone jack. And the "button" that your plug the power in for is the bottom on the base, looks like an O within an o, and you actually poke the plug into that silicone spot. Easy peasy!

The middle button on the base turns on an controls the 12 vibrating function this toy has. A 12 variety smorgasbord of fun and pleasure. It's fully bendable too, for added fun with positioning.

The top button controls the heat function. Yes, you read right, it heats up!!! To about 113 degrees (Fahrenheit). And when I say it heats up, it truly does!! I was pleasantly shocked that it really did. The toy must be fully charged for the heating function to work correctly, so be sure to charge it before using.

The last perk is that it's waterproof! Whaaaaat??? Yes, that's right, you can have all this fun in the shower too!

Full, easy to use warming fun, what else could you ask for?

Hot and Big #3

• Like 2