Official Community Forums Home

Eating cum?

Otep

• Members

If you can explain how performing oral sex on a woman is a "gay fantasy" weather you are doing this after you have climaxed or not, then I can help, until then it is just a fantasy, not gay, not strait, just sex fantasy. I say enjoy the fantasy. As to how to make it reality, that you just need to make the decission to do it. If you are Mike a lot of men, once climax has occurred your sex drive drops. It is fairly natural. At this time the excitement of sex is satisfied and thoughts of doing what in fantasy are wonderful simple fade. To counter this you will need to make a decission to do what you fantasize about no matter what your body says at that moment. I suggest that you continue to pleasure the woman you are with. Kiss her. Work your way from her mouth to her neck, breasts, stomach and finish with you kissing her mound. By then she may be pushing your head between her legs. If not continue and remember that the focus is on her and her pleasure. Enjoy being the giver and you may accomplish your fantasy in the process.

• Like 2

• Members

Yup. What RC4 said.

First time I did it, was after I performed a 30 second drill. She was just barely warmed up, and I unloaded in her. I made the decision, and just dove down and starting eating her like I always did. 

Interesting thing, is she started cumming in about two minutes, and was it ever a good one! Messy...but wow! One of those long face humping O's! Her best orgasms were always from oral, but nothing like this one! 

Other interesting thing was in all that excitement, I was hard as a rock again, so we started over! 

So, if you can make that decision the first time, it gets easy after that. Did for me, and it became our routine. And we tried other things like it too!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 4/17/2017 at 12:22 PM, Otep said:

I want the girl I have been seeing to have me eat my cum but once I cum I can't get myself 2 do it. How can I do it? Is it a gay fantasy?

it would be easier if you had someone else fill her up with with cum and you lick it out!

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I would start by jerking off first...once u cum just put a little bit on your tongue...see how that goes...next u can have your girl give u oral...have her swallow then give her some tongue....u will taste a bit but won't be a full load...that should get u ready...my wife asked me if i wanted to see what it tasted like...I said sure even though I tasted myself before but not to that extreme....I cummed in her mouth....she climbed on top and spit it all in my mouth...wasn't bad at all....of course I just swallowed... didn't swish it all around in my mouth...lol....after she continued u to kiss me....turned me on....even started getting hard again...I would definitely try it at least once..what have u got to lose....and it's not gay in my opinion...just like I dont think its gay that I want my prostate massaged....good luck..

• Members

In younger days I would shot a load in my mouth. My sex partners are surprised and have massive gushing when I suck my cum out of her exploding gushing pussy. 

Given the chance I would suck after another dude cums on her