Official Community Forums Home

Please Share Your Toy Care Tips Here!

Tyger

Well, the Topic Title is self-explanatory, so, please share any tips, tricks, experiences you've learned caring for BOBs and other little lovers!!

I use anti-bacterial soap and warm water on mine, allowing them to fully dry before putting them back in the box (or at least back in the box, not put together).

• Members

Well, it really depends on what my toy is made of.

If it is the standard jelly material - antibacterial handsoap and warm water AND toy cleaner - then a nice night of drying before it goes back in the "box."

If it is silicone or glass- and has a removable battery and vibe - the dishwasher is the way to go!

Cyberskin - antibacterial soap followed by a drying and then I store it in a ziploc baggie sprinkled with cornstarch. Cyberskin picks up dirt, pet hair and such like a magnet - so the storage in the baggie keeps "him" like new!

Hope that helps!

Mikayla

• Members

Depending on the toy, I use antibacterial soap on all my toys, then a long night of drying. My cyberskin I clean with antibacterial soap and sprinkle it with cornstarch, and Mikayla is right cyberskin picks up OMW everything in the house and then some. They all go back in their box once they are dry.

Mikayla THANKS you just gave me a great way to store my cyberskin now, I was putting my cyberskin sleeve back in the box, but now I am going to store him in a plastic baggie with the cornstarch. THANKS :)

• Members

We can't use antibacterial soap, so we wash our toys in warm water with regular soap then wipe them really well with antibacterial wipes. Then, because my husband doesn't care for the taste of antibacterial stuffs (ex: if he goes down on me after using a toy on me), we do a quick rinse with warm water.

Where we have dogs, we can't let toys sit out to dry overnight, so we gently pat them down with a soft towel and put them back in their boxes once dry (air can still get to them to finish their drying if they're not fully dried when we're done with them).

Sounds complicated, but it takes a whole two minutes and keeps them happy so they keep US happy! :)