Official Community Forums Home

Girlie, Glittered - Great

Mikayla1

• Members

se8216-14-2main.jpg

Girls, this toy has the “F”-factor – Fun, Fascinating, Fast Vibrations and a good FUCK! What makes this toy so fascinating and fun? Well, let’s begin with the fact that this toy has water and GLITTER in the shaft! How cute and cool is that? It also lights up when you play with it – you know my hubby loves the lighted toys! Moving on to the fast vibrations – this toy has a special controller that allows you to press and pulse your own pleasure. The controller has 4 settings – escalating and pulsating, pulsating, low and high. You just got to love the options!

Get the GLITTER

The rule in my house is any toy that has lights I have to wait for my hubby to play – so as per the “rules” I waited until he came home late from work. I was so excited to use this new toy – I had already put in the 4AA batteries and played with the controller a bit. I knew that the vibrations were going to be outstanding just by how it felt in my hand! Plus, at 6.5” long and 1.75” in girth – I figured it would feel much better in “me” than in my hand!

That night I anxiously waited in bed for my hubby to come up. When he arrived in our bedroom – lights off – I simply turned on the toy and let him see the lights. He was THRILLED that a new light-up toy came! I don’t think it took him but 2 seconds to undress and get to me on the bed. He examined our new toy and said, “This is a ‘girlie’ toy – look at the glitter in there!” I have to agree, it is a very girlie toy – bright purple with iridescent glitter in the shaft – that does scream “GIRL!”

This wasn’t stopping him from playing; he pushed me back on the bed pillows and lubed me up. The toy slides in nice and smooth – it is made of Jel-le. It is a nice thicker toy – so you get a nice, full feeling – but not too full. When my hubby turned on the vibrations and the lights started he was very happy. He said that the glitter is not so girlie when he is pumping me with the toy – that was definitely “manly!” I just had to laugh. The vibrations on this toy are EXCELLENT! There is definitely a speed or pulsation for everyone! My favorite was the first button – escalating and pulsating.

It didn’t take long at all for me to get near orgasm with my hubby peering down at me so intensely – there is nothing quite like having your partner enjoying what he is doing so much – it is a GIANT turn on! As the vibrations went to town tantalizing my tender insides – I began to buck my hips and moan. This indicating to my hubby that I was going to cum soon – he started playing with my clit with his thumb and I was done! My body wracked with orgasm – the toy buried within me – I was completely spent and my hubby loved every minute of it almost more than I did – ALMOST!

I would say this toy would work well for anyone – couples or singles. It does have a suction cup base for “solo” play. I would say that couples would probably enjoy it more only because of the light show and the “glitter factor!” However, I will say that just on vibrations alone, this vibe rates HIGH on my list for power and function. I definitely enjoyed the ride it gave me – and I never saw the lights once my hubby got his hot hands on it! For that reason alone this toy becomes one of our newest favorites! I highly suggest this girlie, glittering, fantastic, fun, light-up vibe – your man will love it ALMOST as much as you!

Muuuahhh!

Mikayla

• Members

:D Mikayla you are adding more to my list :lol: Since the Jessica's strobing probe, my hubby has been into LIGHT UP toys, great now he is gonna see this one and say,"babe your next purchase should be this".

Thanks Mikayla!!!!!!!! :)

Girlie, Glittery, vibrates, PURPLE, AND lights???

SOLD!!!! :P:D