Official Community Forums Home

Got My Toy!

me4now

• Members

SE9706-14-3main.jpg

Wireless Remote Control Egg

Hello everyone

for months now i have ask questions about the wireless remotes and so on, so i finally decided to purchase one from tootimid. i could not wait to open the box and really couldn't wait for husband to come home so i try it out very stimulating :) to the "clit" not intense like the bullet but will get you where you want go

The remote egg i have now is the (Cleopatra By Dr Laura Berman) i must say i am very satisfied it has 7 fuctions of vibrations,pusaltion and,escalation its purple and so its the remote control it can fit right on your key chain or pocket very discreet ,you must make sure you put it in the right place it can be a little uncomfortable at first because it is a small egg but once you place it right HAPPY TRIALS ARE HERE AGAIN :P

Not to be used in a very quiet setting due to some of the vibration sounds but its worth buying

my husband and i used it at this resturant on saturday i was nervous that someone might hear but no complains he had such a GREAT :D time playing with the 7fuctions and yes there is really a difference in each one. watching me trying to hold my compulsion, facial expressions it trun me on so much and i was very very wet by the time we to the car (didnt make it home :rolleyes::D ) You must have on underwear with a skirt and pants because you dont want to feel irritated with the egg. we tryed it at home to see how it felt i was very comfortable i was able to sit down i just had to make sure it didnt slide backwards once i got it under control it was :lol::huh::o

so i would recommend the WIRELESS REMOTE EGG im glad i got it its worth it :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

• Members
Hello everyone

for months now i have ask questions about the wireless remotes and so on, so i finally decided to purchase one from tootimid. i could not wait to open the box and really couldn't wait for husband to come home so i try it out very stimulating :) to the "clit" not intense like the bullet but will get you where you want go

The remote egg i have now is the (Cleopatra By Dr Laura Berman) i must say i am very satisfied it has 7 fuctions of vibrations,pusaltion and,escalation its purple and so its the remote control it can fit right on your key chain or pocket very discreet ,you must make sure you put it in the right place it can be a little uncomfortable at first because it is a small egg but once you place it right HAPPY TRIALS ARE HERE AGAIN :P

Not to be used in a very quiet setting due to some of the vibration sounds but its worth buying

my husband and i used it at this resturant on saturday i was nervous that someone might hear but no complains he had such a GREAT :D time playing with the 7fuctions and yes there is really a difference in each one. watching me trying to hold my compulsion, facial expressions it trun me on so much and i was very very wet by the time we to the car (didnt make it home :rolleyes::D ) You must have on underwear with a skirt and pants because you dont want to feel irritated with the egg. we tryed it at home to see how it felt i was very comfortable i was able to sit down i just had to make sure it didnt slide backwards once i got it under control it was :lol::huh::o

Want2know,

I am so glad that you got your remote control egg. From the sounds of it, you and your hubby had a great time. But I do have a question. How far away could you be from the egg for it to work. I remember talking to you about remote control eggs before and I know that my remote control didn't work if my hubby was more that 2 feet away. I am dying to know. I want one of these soooooo bad.

keep me posted.

Katrina

so i would recommend the WIRELESS REMOTE EGG im glad i got it its worth it :rolleyes::rolleyes::)