Official Community Forums Home

Lubrication

jaja24

Ok well i seem to not get very wet at all when i have sex i always use a condom thinking lubrication may help? but i get dry still when masturbating i still get dry when i use lubrication. I have noticed that the normal wetness that comes from me is more of a white glue like moisture kind of like you get in your panties? but i dont understand why i can't lube normally like other women without using lubrication ( also i hate lubrication during intercourse if i use to much then i can't feel as my partner as well) or saliva only works temporarily more or less to help insert the penis ..... please help and tell me what i can do another type of lubrication...something i may not be doing right or eating right.

Next question is i seem to have an anal fetish well i always like anal penetration during sex and while masturbating i usually use anal beads but they are gettin old im looking for a change any suggestions?

Sincerely

Freaking Out in NC

• 3 weeks later...

Just to add a little something too:

If you use saliva regularly, stop. Saliva tends dries things out. Ever stick a strand of hair in your mouth, cuz you're bored, and when it dries, your hair is stiff? Point made. :)

Good luck!

• Members

Well I am going to agree with the other post here. Also just a couple more questions for you. How long has it been like this and anal wise here is the link that Howard is talking about to the article http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/anal...to_anal_sex.htm Now Astroglide is a wonderful lube for anal since it is not waterbased.

Howard makes some very valuable points here on his post to, so I am going to recap a little bit here. Are you drinking enough water? Also have you had any type of an infection lately like yeast or anything?

As far as anal beads you really need to be more specific in what type you are looking for? I am sure that all of us will be able to help. Also as Tyger mentioned and is a very valuable point as well is salvia does dry things out. So stop that. :) Once in awhile is okay but to much can sure dry you out. Also you should still be able to feel your partner just as well as if you weren't using lube. The Astroglide doesn't take much and believe it or not the TooTimid lube here is great also, although it is waterbased it really does go a long way and doesn't wear out as fast as the others.

Also have you talked to your DR about this? I think that would be a good idea also.

Just my two cents!!! Good Luck!