Official Community Forums Home

Did You Ever Catch Your Parents?

Tyger

Having sex?

Was it no big deal, or were you a bit shocked?

For me, it was a bit surprising, and almost gross. And I was 13!! But she never talked to me about sex, and I never really "thought" that she did that. Now, being older, I know better, but it still kinda makes me go :blink: to think about it! And to they know that you saw them? My mother doesn't know, thank goodness!!

• Members

Yeah, I caught my parents once...it was.....disgusting. My parents are rather hefty people, which didn't help this image. I had gone away to college and came home one weekend unexpectedly to open my backdoor and see my mother spread eagled on the couch in the family room and my Dad between her legs humping like a dog. I can not get the image of his butt clenched and my Mom holding her legs up with sagging breasts all over! I literally screamed, ran out, and went to my boyfriends for the rest of the weekend. It took a long, long time until I could look my Dad in the face again!

I realize now that it was a good thing that my parents were still having sex - I mean, they love each other and had a good sexual relationship. At the time, however, it was just gross!

Mikayla ;)