Official Community Forums Home

Lux Wand

Tyger

PB2990_800x800_Main.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0   PB2990_1001x1001_head.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0   PB2990_1001x1001_controls.jpg&maxx=50&ma

I love powerful vibes! And, usually, there's no more powerful punch than something that is plug in. And what's more luxurious than having powerful pleasure at the touch of an electric button?

The Lux Wand is a pretty pink plug in, which comes in a fairly non-descript box, and is well packaged, so you don't have to worry about your Lux coming to you damaged.

The wand itself is hard plastic, and the head is covered in a silicone removable cup-type sleeve. This makes it very easy to clean, and silicone is really easy to care for. Also means that it doesn't have a rubbery smell to it. I don't care for the fact that the cup is white, since that seems to get dirty-looking, but so far, so good, brightness wise.

The neck of the wand is bendable, so you can get to those places juuuuuuuust right...........

You don't have to worry about batteries, because, like I said, it's a plug in. This does mean that you can't take it into the tub or shower though.

There are only 2 easy to use buttons on it, The On/Off and the one with a heart on it. The heart controls the 10 different settings on the wand, from low to high, then a variety of vibe strengths. It's actually pretty quiet, which is always nice. 

Plugging it in and playing with the settings, I was impressed with the vibe strength, but it was just shy of the higher setting that I liked. No matter, I gave it a whirl, and started massaging my breasts and then worked my way down on a medium setting. I like steady vibes, though the patterns are nice, but kind of a standard pattern cycle, like most toys that have vibe patterns. So, no wondrous surprises there.

Because the head is rounded, it can't give me the absolute direct stimulation I prefer, so it took me a little while of playing to cum, but that's not necessarily a bad thing!!!

The massage it gives is nice, and can be a lot of fun for couples to have some relaxing playtime with. It's great for beginners since it's so easy, and the wand is easy to hold on to. It is a bit large (12" long in total, and a little over 2" in diameter), but you can get use to the whole idea of a wand this way. It's also great because it comes with a LONG cord (9'!!!). So, you can plug it in, stow it, and move around a bit more freely.

I give this toy a 2.5 out of 4 Tyger Paws rating. I would've given more had it either had a pointy add on cup/sleeve, or a bit more power.

Lux Wand Bippity-Boppity-WHOO!

• Like 1