Official Community Forums Home

APRIL'S CURVED SEDUCTION DUAL STIMULATOR

ladylove

• Members

I don't know who April is but I do like her pink  B.O.B!  In case you don't know B.O.B stands for battery operated boyfriend. My BOB is a purple rabbit with 2 bullets, one bullet in the tip of the main shaft and the other positioned for stimulation of the clit. Both the shafts are ribbed for extra stimulation and the it's very flexible to adjust to your personal needs. April's Bob has medium to strong vibes and is waterproof. You need 2AAA batteries which are not included, but very worth the battery investment. I've used it myself self and with my partner. I love the infinite vibration adjustments.  It's is the only vibe I have ever received or purchased that comes with instructions and suggestions fabulous for everyone!  I loved the feeling of the ribbing that added much to the whole experience. The flexibility adjust for your pleasure, whether you want to stimulate your g-spot or bypass the G to enjoy whatever pleasure you choose.  This BOB is great for beginner and expired alike!  I award April's B.O.B a 5 out of 5!

APRIL'S CURVED SEDUTION DEAL STIMULATOR

• Like 1

I love the look of the clit stimulator!!!! Very nice. Looks like it is made from the jelly rubber material? If so, did it smell strong when you opened it? And, how loud was it?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 10/14/2017 at 4:02 PM, Tyger said:

I love the look of the clit stimulator!!!! Very nice. Looks like it is made from the jelly rubber material? If so, did it smell strong when you opened it? And, how loud was it?

My Clit Stimulator does not need batteries or recharging and keeps very wet, if want to know what it is just ask?

• Members
On 10/9/2017 at 10:50 PM, ladylove said:

I don't know who April is but I do like her pink  B.O.B!  In case you don't know B.O.B stands for battery operated boyfriend. My BOB is a purple rabbit with 2 bullets, one bullet in the tip of the main shaft and the other positioned for stimulation of the clit. Both the shafts are ribbed for extra stimulation and the it's very flexible to adjust to your personal needs. April's Bob has medium to strong vibes and is waterproof. You need 2AAA batteries which are not included, but very worth the battery investment. I've used it myself self and with my partner. I love the infinite vibration adjustments.  It's is the only vibe I have ever received or purchased that comes with instructions and suggestions fabulous for everyone!  I loved the feeling of the ribbing that added much to the whole experience. The flexibility adjust for your pleasure, whether you want to stimulate your g-spot or bypass the G to enjoy whatever pleasure you choose.  This BOB is great for beginner and expired alike!  I award April's B.O.B a 5 out of 5!

On 10/9/2017 at 10:50 PM, ladylove said:

My Clit Stimulator does not need batteries or recharging and keeps very wet, if want to know what it is just ask?

12 hours ago, Fun4her +me! said:

This is a product review for a toy. LOL We all know tongues go for a while. However, toys are fun additions too!!