Official Community Forums Home

Is it wrong to pay to watch a person masterbate?

H. Housewife

Why is it ok for a guy and not a woman? Other than stereotyping, what's the big deal? I see nothing wrong with it so long as you're not sneaking behind your significant other's back, watching under-aged people, or doing so without the knowledge/consent of the other person. 

I think that it's sad that some people still have the idea that "it's ok for a man to do...." anything, but not for a woman. Whether professional or sexual. 

If it's what you want to do, and you find a willing partner, what's the issue?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/22/2018 at 5:12 AM, Rob7160 said:

I got my wife one of the "Gonzo videos" of guys with huge cocks jacking off huge cumloads.I play this video while I use her big Vixen Creations Outlaw dildo on her.she orgasms like crazy while watching these guys cum while I roleplay them fucking her,  Soooo.... hot!!!

Sounds hot to me!!!

• Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, Chris&Rusty said:

Depending on location, this could be your lucky day-I won't charge  anyone to watch......really. Wife likes to watch me stroke my cock, it leads to some really good sex too. I noticed a long time back, playing with toys, I would grab my cock and start stroking and she would hone in on what I was doing and she would get after it till she came. Thats when the magic starts.

Awesome couple learning how to increase orgasms

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love to watch men and women masturbate and have no problem doing it in front of anyone and would even play with and get fucked in my ass in public in front of anyone who wants to see or play with me. Females and males. Love the naked human body.

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/17/2019 at 8:10 PM, princealbert420 said:

I love to watch men and women masturbate and have no problem doing it in front of anyone and would even play with and get fucked in my ass in public in front of anyone who wants to see or play with me. Females and males. Love the naked human body.

I would suck your cock

• Members

Chat sites make $$$$ on this. Wrong nope. Disease free, and safe. BUT ya can rack up big time $$. We think of it as a fetish like others. Hell if your into it why not.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 2/22/2019 at 9:58 PM, Juan said:

Chat sites make $$$$ on this. Wrong nope. Disease free, and safe. BUT ya can rack up big time $$. We think of it as a fetish like others. Hell if your into it why not.

I want to but currently don't have a computer and cam. I use my phone now. For the right price or just asking me nicely I'd show and do pretty much almost anything especially if it makes me feel good and I get off I'd share it. Lol