Official Community Forums Home

Sex

hotnhrny

• Members

Have you ever had a fight with your SO over sex.....as in having it.....where to have it......how to have it??????

I had a fight one time about having anal I was soooo against it......and the more he asked/pressured the more i got mad and then the more we fought when it came to that topic. Ofcourse the fight may have started off to be about something else but lead back to that or vice versa. Whats your story........share it please

=========HOT N Hrny+++++++++++

• Members

Well the only fight I had with my SO about is sex is that awhile back he got to use to it. I mean he always wanted to do it the same way, I told him that is wasn't doing anything for me. Which lead to of course a aurgement about it.

He got so irritated that he said,"Fine I will show you not boring" :lol: Which is what I was looking for anyway. That night we had some serious, what I call angry sex, hot nasty sex. Which is what I was looking for the whole time. I wanted him to take total control and if it ment him getting upset to do it then oh well.

When we were threw, he said to me,"WOW now that is what I call fun, did that do something for you ?" Well needless to say I was just a little sore. :P We only had that fight once, in fact it was not to long before I found this form and got advice and help from the people here.

• Members

When my hubby and I were first together, we did argue a bit about sex. I have a UBER HIGH sex drive (who would have guessed, right?) and his is high, but not as high as mine - or wasn't. Anyway, he wasn't used to having sex as much as I wanted it. His previous girlfriends were country girls (sorry if that seems over-genralizing) but these girls were not into sex, they were more "quickies in the backseat of cars" type of girls. Well, I had already had a life well outside of his experiences. I had served as my ex's sub for 7 years, I had worked in the DOM/sub club for a year, I had more sexual experiences than he had heard of. So, while he was ready, willing and very ABLE to have sex with me - I think he was intimidated and shy and not sure how to go about letting me take the lead sometimes. He also had an issue with how much I wanted sex.

If you have a man who wants sex all the time, then is told he can only have it once or twice a month, eventually he gets into that thinking. I was more once or twice a day. So, we fought about it (seems so stupid now, since we have such great sex now) and I said to him, "why are we fighting about sex? Don't you want to fuck me? If so, let's just fuck." We did, and it took a while for him to get used to my drive, but 10 years later and he is still keeping up pretty well! :D

Mikayla

• Members

With my ex I wanted to raise our sex from once a year to twice a year. I guess my expectations were exploitive because I got it nonce a year. With my SO now she likes it 3-5 times a day which is great though sometimes when she wakes me up at 3:00 in the morning for our 5th experience in the last 24 hours I am not to into it, though I try.

• Members

When my husband and I first started dating, we went at it like bunnies (you know that first loooooove stage, right?! B) ). After a few years, I had sort of a mental-funk and did... not.. want.. sex. Git away, shoo, don't bothah me boy! :o My poor guy. So, of, course, he with his high sex drive would always be asking for it, and me with my total lack of sex drive would always be turning him down. He was lucky if he was getting it once in a six month period. It didn't really cause 'fights,' but I was always angry with him, cuz he'd always be asking for sex, neither of us able to understand what was wrong with me.

Well, THANKFULLY I worked myself out of that weird, no-reason-for funk (too bad it took a couple years) and now we wear each other out!! :wub:

• Members
With my ex I wanted to raise our sex from once a year to twice a year. I guess my expectations were exploitive because I got it nonce a year. With my SO now she likes it 3-5 times a day which is great though sometimes when she wakes me up at 3:00 in the morning for our 5th experience in the last 24 hours I am not to into it, though I try.

WOW talk about going from rags to riches lol.....you went from almost nothing to more in one day then most get in a week......Lucky you and hey if she awakes at 3 am and wants you just give it your all

• Members
WOW talk about going from rags to riches lol.....you went from almost nothing to more in one day then most get in a week......Lucky you and hey if she awakes at 3 am and wants you just give it your all

Thanks, true story; I do my best. I know how hard it is to be sexually frustrated.

• Members

It is the ONLY thing that we fight about. She is the perfect wife except for her very low sex drive, I am a very nice, hard working, easy going, communicative husband with an ungodly high sex drive. I have been frustrated for the past eight years! And she doesn't seem to remotely comprehend my frustrations and simply refuses to do anything about it. I mean it almost seems like I live with a sibling because we are and think so much alike other than the sex. :(