Official Community Forums Home

If money was no object.......what sex toy would you want to try?

Like the title says, if money wasn't an issue at all, what one sex toy would you like to try? Think big, simple, complicated, small, big, techie, whatever!!!

• Members

For me I would purchase the posh lovers remote bullet, or have my husband pick out some toys that he is curious for us to try.

• Like 1

• Members

One of those really expensive sex dolls, that are supposedly realistic in all ways. Though I know it will not compare to real woman, it would be intriguing to see how much pleasure it could actually bring. Never fantasized about sex dolls, but this could be hot to try once! How about you?

For me, it use to be a fucking machine. However, the sex dolls have become more and more realistic, and it would be a fun and safe way to do a 3-some. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

If money was no object I'd be able to try both of the ones I always wanted to try. There's a beautiful pregnant love doll that I wish I could afford. The only thing stopping me from getting it is that I don't have $2,000 I can part with, but the moment I reach a point where I can spend the money without triggering a personal financial crisis I'm placing an order. I think the company that makes her calls her Olive. I would get full use out of every feature offered and other than times when I want to see her in a cute little outfit she'd be every bit the nudist I am, but it's not even purely a sexual thing. I love pregnant women and I've always wanted to become a co-mother, and it could give me a taste of the live-in-lover perpetual mommies-to-be experience (the closest I've come so far was a platonic friend staying with me for a few weeks after she separated from her husband when she was pregnant). Maybe even have a trusted friend come over while I'm out of the house and move her around, so when I come home one day she could be napping in the recliner in front of the TV, come home the next day and she could be on the toilet or in front of the computer doing some online shopping or even standing in front of the mirror (and yes, you can order them with "standing feet" so they can stand up) holding a makeup brush preparing to go out. Basically the day-to-day of what I imagine living with someone would be like if I could keep a lover around for more than a few weeks. Might even get her a wheelchair so we can go out and have shopping days together (I know I'd get stares, but I get stared at anyway for being trans).

The Sybian, however, is all about sex. Put my love doll on there, maybe rig a small speaker up in her mouth streaming recordings of women masturbating (you can easily find them online) to complete the experience. Wrap her arms around me and make out while she "rides to ecstasy." Then when my turn comes the make-out session continues on the floor.

So if money was no object I wouldn't try just one sex toy. I'd get the two I've desperately wanted from the time I learned of their existence and use them together.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I wish more people would reply to this! Dare to dream people! Besides my fantasy of building my very own sex room... this would have to be one of the ultimate additions. But dreams tend to have humble beginnings and so I will stick with my homemade machine for now. He is quite the stud.

only $4,400....

DoublePenetrationDual.png.b689aa1dcc0cb5ddacb094d7b4927bcb.png

• Members