Official Community Forums Home

Making Love With My Asawa

allit

• Members

The breast are nice, they hang just a little as I look at her suckable nipples. This is my second trip to Davao City and I want to give her great sex. We lay on the bed at the Marco Polo hotel. We had walked by the pool earlier. I had a plan for that later. She has no bra on, I see her breast hang through her loose shirt. Those beautiful breast. Earlier, when her daughter Sophia was with us. Jenny grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. “No” her daughter screamed; “Those are mine.

I run my hands through her dark hair and kiss her warm wet mouth. Her mouth fucks my tongue as I feel her small breast soft breast. I lift her to the bed where I start kissing her neck and then her beautiful brown skinned titties. I feel between her thighs as she spreads her legs. She is wet already. I suck both tits sucking on her nipples and stroking her warm welcome pussy. I pull her baby blue panties off her. She gyrates her hips as I move my mouth slowly down toward her shaved pussy. Down to her sweet tasty wet warm pussy where my tongue laps up her sweet fluid.

“Suck my clit” she cries out I lick it gently, then flicking my tongue against it. Now for something new, I slip my middle finger into her wet warm pussy so tight. That is why I like fucking her. Her pussy is so tight and it just sucks my seed from my cock. I move the middle finger in and out of her warm wet pussy, I am so hard but I will wait. I suck her clit now holding it in my mouth as she is begins to buck and it is too soon. I pull my mouth from her clit and finger from her vagina. “No” she yells out. I insert my tongue into her vagina which is opening up and seems to be trying to suck me in.

I move my tongue up to her clit flicking my tongue over it. I now insert two fingers into her sweltering wet pussy, palm up, feeling for the roughness of the g-spot. I move my fingers slowly, her pussy is so tight, I think of the pleasure it gives me once I get my hard big cock into her. Her pussy slowly loosens and I move my fingers back and forth in her gushing pussy until the spot hardens. As her clit hardens I know she is ready for the rough stuff.

I lick her little clit hard and move my fingers quickly in and out of her. I grasp with the other hand one of her nice little mellons and squeeze it feeling the tits harden. Her hips gyrate forcing her tiny, tasty clit against my tongue. My fingers rush back and forth in her beautiful pussy. “I am cumming” she yells out. As her body convulses I hold my tongue hard against her clit. She shakes and jumps several feet from me still shaking. I am so hard, I look her beautiful face, tits and butt. I have to have her.

Slowly, she relaxes and I begin to tease her with my tongue. Sucking those beautiful erect nipples. Then slowly moving my tongue up to her neck, long and narrow; she moans. Slowly I move my tongue down over the belly button stopping momentarily and back down around her pussy to her inner thighs. She is moving her hips again. I lick her sweet pussy lips then pick her up and put her on the table where I have I have left a bag.

From the bag I remove some lubricant and spread it on me and in her. I am an average sized American, she is not built for me. I slowly enter her;” are you okay I ask” she is so tight. “I am okay” she says, I go slow, gradually she loosens. I feel her warm wonderful pussy lips surround my popo. She moans, and as she does, I remove a clit vibrator from the bag. “Try this” she does. I grab her legs and move them up and back toward her breast. I watch her beautiful brown breast sway as I I keep moving slowly in and out of her. I look at her beautiful brown eyes and black hair, now tangled.

I try, to last but cannot. I let her have a whole load. I have not beat off for 3 months just for this moment. I am shaking; it feels so wonderful. I am so turned on by the brown skinned beauty in front of me. I feel bad though, she has not cum. However, I am still somewhat hard. Karma I think.

Karma, so elusive. Twenty-three years earlier I was with the virgin. Gave a great blow job. We almost did it, but no condoms. As I walked my 3 1/2 miles to work out with weights the next day I though damn, I wish I had a dollar to buy some condoms. At that time a 5 dollar bill floats by in the drainage ditch I am walking by. “Thank you God” I scream. Destiny, it had been to close for her. She broke up with me that night but pursued me for the next year.

In Davao City, twenty-three years later. I move slowly in her, being careful, because I know if I get out of her, I cannot re-enter. She moves the clit vibrator on her clit as I grasp her tight firm ass and watch her beautiful breast heave. “I am cuming” she moans. I watch her as she shakes. My popo gets shot out of her pussy as it convulses. This should be worth a year of fantasies I think. We shower. We go to dinner. We will go to the pool later. After it is officially closed.

• Thanks 1

• Members

I am curious, is "Asawa" a term of endearment, or is it a term that means "wife" or perhaps as in Japan, a term like Danna, which means "Mistress?"

I would say it probably mean "wife" as that is what you often refer to her as.

Nice story - you obviously lover her greatly.

Mikayla

• Members
I am curious, is "Asawa" a term of endearment, or is it a term that means "wife" or perhaps as in Japan, a term like Danna, which means "Mistress?"

I would say it probably mean "wife" as that is what you often refer to her as.

Nice story - you obviously lover her greatly.

Mikayla

Filipino for wife.

• Members

Didnt really want to post this question here but dont want her to be jealous of a PM so here goes.....Is she the one that broke up with you that night and persued you for the next yr?

It was a very interesting story. I think you should have written something for Mikaylas contest.....I mean if you have not that is.......What is it about the Filipino gals? My counsin is living with a Filipino gal and seems like I am the only one she likes and gets along with. She does love to flirt and does turn heads when she enters a room......Im not downing her or anything like that but to me she is skinny with small tits short and has long hair thats about it.....so what does it for you guys??? Just curious what the attraction is.

Hrnychick

• Members
Didnt really want to post this question here but dont want her to be jealous of a PM so here goes.....Is she the one that broke up with you that night and persued you for the next yr?

It was a very interesting story. I think you should have written something for Mikaylas contest.....I mean if you have not that is.......What is it about the Filipino gals? My counsin is living with a Filipino gal and seems like I am the only one she likes and gets along with. She does love to flirt and does turn heads when she enters a room......Im not downing her or anything like that but to me she is skinny with small tits short and has long hair thats about it.....so what does it for you guys??? Just curious what the attraction is.

Hrnychick

No, the gal who broke up with me was someone I was with on and off in the winter of 1982 and 1983. Interesting Filipino gal your cousin is with. Most Filipino women are as fearlessly loyal as they are fearlessly jealous, so my guess is the flirt is just an attention getter. The attraction for me to filipino women is they can be both self confident (Presidents, Lawyers, Judges, Doctors) yet not be emasculating to men at the same time. They tend to get their own way, but it is not a conflict and they tend to be very pleasing. My asawa just got on line, so I will answer more later, so she does not bobbit me.

In terms of physical. When I first met her she was hot 5 foot 2 and 1/2 95 pounds, a very hot body. She has gained weight now (110) pounds and is very sexy. As stated on this forum men like breast, big or small. Hers are a lot bigger at 110 pounds. Boths sizes are very nice.

I think the most important thing is she makes me feel big inside for reasons I feel I should feel big inside. I think this is very important.

• Members
No, the gal who broke up with me was someone I was with on and off in the winter of 1982 and 1983. Interesting Filipino gal your cousin is with. Most Filipino women are as fearlessly loyal as they are fearlessly jealous, so my guess is the flirt is just an attention getter. The attraction for me to filipino women is they can be both self confident (Presidents, Lawyers, Judges, Doctors) yet not be emasculating to men at the same time. They tend to get their own way, but it is not a conflict and they tend to be very pleasing. My asawa just got on line, so I will answer more later, so she does not bobbit me.

In terms of physical. When I first met her she was hot 5 foot 2 and 1/2 95 pounds, a very hot body. She has gained weight now (110) pounds and is very sexy. As stated on this forum men like breast, big or small. Hers are a lot bigger at 110 pounds. Boths sizes are very nice.

I think the most important thing is she makes me feel big inside for reasons I feel I should feel big inside. I think this is very important.

sample conversation

Jenny: i see lovee

kdkrutilla: I will try and send the complete file for you in a week or two

kdkrutilla: you just need it for the interview along with pictures, and proof we have been together

Jenny: so i am going to fill this one

Jenny: fill up*

kdkrutilla: I think the only thing that is missing is pictures

Jenny: i see

kdkrutilla: I sent passport copies showing three visits

Jenny: i am going to make a scrap book

Jenny: i put everything there

kdkrutilla: That would be good

Jenny: so it will be organized

kdkrutilla: picture of me eating your shaved pussy

Jenny: yes lovee

Jenny: so they will amaze