Official Community Forums Home

Question

allit

• Members

As I await my asawa to get her visa, I write stories for her about our sexual experiences. I don't want to enter all these in the contest. Could there be a spot dedicated to stories?

• Members

Well, according to the rules, the Goddess M already said we're only allowed one entry per person. However, I have read stories here before, so I imagine just find the appropriate sub-category and post a story there if you truly wish to share it.

• Members

The Goddess M huh? That is very interesting.

I just think to allow more than one entry per person would be like giving those who have already entered an unfair advantage. Like seeing other stories and saying, "I can beat that" and then writing a new one. Certainly there would be no harm in "editing" a story which is already on the forum until the contest has ended though!

There used to be a portion of the forum for erotic stories, Quiet Guy had written quite a few actually. However, it is no longer here. I would say that you can put your other stories in the "Everything Else" category if you so choose.

Mikayla