Official Community Forums Home

my ultimate fantasy

• Members

I think about this all the time and I get so hard when I think about it...

I want to be with a lesbian.... not a bi girl... I want her to use a strap on and peg me with I wear a bra and thong...

Thinking of me as another women and just have her way with my ass... I don't even have to have sex with her the only thing I would be aloud to do to her would be to go down on her and lick her juices....

That is my BIGGEST FANTASY 

Edited by BRAD95
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I'm a man and dream about being a woman all the time, and I dream about being the girlfriend and housewife to a hot guy. I love to wear women's lingerie, pantyhose, bras, panties, etc. I dream about being made love to a regular basis by my dream man. Sometimes, he comes to the bedroom ready to take charge and show who the boss is. Sometimes, I'll be tied to the bed as slides his dick in my mouth gently face fucks me until he shoots that salty, warm but tasty man juice down my throat. Other times in my fantasy I'm in a french maid outfit and he smacks me on the ass to my delight and says bend over and take it all you dirty girl. I gleefully obey. Other times in my dreams, I have the house cleaned for him and he comes after a hard day's night at work. I immediately start kissing him and going down on him and then he fucks me on the floor like a champ. In my dreams and give my man head quite regularly.  I'm the best woman a man can have. While I dream about all of this, I'm married to a woman. I grew up in a more religious background so this side has been repressed. I think what would make me happy is if I could tell my wife to be the man every now while I be the woman. I would love her to fuck me with a strap on. If I ever got divorced I would pursue my fantasy. My wife grew up in the same religious background so something like this would be difficult to share. It's one day at a time for me. I love my fantasies and we all have them. It's what makes us human. 

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I'm a man and dream about being a woman all the time, and I dream about being the girlfriend and housewife to a hot guy. I love to wear women's lingerie, pantyhose, bras, panties, etc. I dream about being made love to a regular basis by my dream man. Sometimes, he comes to the bedroom ready to take charge and show who the boss is. Sometimes, I'll be tied to the bed as slides his dick in my mouth gently face fucks me until he shoots that salty, warm but tasty man juice down my throat. Other times in my fantasy I'm in a french maid outfit and he smacks me on the ass to my delight and says bend over and take it all you dirty girl. I gleefully obey. Other times in my dreams, I have the house cleaned for him and he comes after a hard day's night at work. I immediately start kissing him and going down on him and then he fucks me on the floor like a champ. In my dreams and give my man head quite regularly.  I'm the best woman a man can have. While I dream about all of this, I'm married to a woman. I grew up in a more religious background so this side has been repressed. I think what would make me happy is if I could tell my wife to be the man every now while I be the woman. I would love her to fuck me with a strap on. If I ever got divorced I would pursue my fantasy. My wife grew up in the same religious background so something like this would be difficult to share. It's one day at a time for me. I love my fantasies and we all have them. It's what makes us human. 

Thank you for sharing your fantasy and mabye you should ask your wife she'll probably enjoy the sexy time. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

I'll get up the courage to ask her. I used to be freaked out and deny when I noticed a guy looked good or when I tried on any type of feminine clothing. Now, I'm starting to come to terms with my straight woman side and I love it. I'm not planning on leaving my wife or doing anything with anyone else behind her back but I've learned how to except aspects about myself and like it. When I saw the post that started this thread, I could relate. I hope he gets what he dreams about. I'm cheering for him. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 5/31/2018 at 4:48 AM, Andrew said:

I'll get up the courage to ask her. I used to be freaked out and deny when I noticed a guy looked good or when I tried on any type of feminine clothing. Now, I'm starting to come to terms with my straight woman side and I love it. I'm not planning on leaving my wife or doing anything with anyone else behind her back but I've learned how to except aspects about myself and like it. When I saw the post that started this thread, I could relate. I hope he gets what he dreams about. I'm cheering for him. 

Please keep us all posted.🙏

• Members

With my versatile sexual demeanor I have not only experienced many a sexual fantasy but plan on living out all of them. I have a very hot and horny GF that enjoys experimenting and living out our fantasies. She has taught me the proper way to suck cock and get them to cum on command . Between her network of friends and mine, things get very interesting. But a fantasy we both had was to participate in a group party so this last bike week in Daytona was something I will never forget. We trailered my bike down to Florida along with a couple of other couples of like minded attitudes. Planning a week long trip is much easier with all participants helping out. Instead of staying in a Hotel our group decided that renting a house for the 7 days was the way to go. Just like Sturgis bike rally we always rent a house as the home owners can make a quick couple grand. One of our group has rented this house before so they already knew who was staying and didn’t have to worry about damage or anything like that. 

For starters my GF is very open about her desire for sex, she parades around the house wearing only a T shirt her pussy is always wet and ready and often times I am wore out from the sex I get. My quest on this trip was to get her laid in a manner that she would say enough I can’t take no more. Sharing a house with 4 couples things got interesting once the alcohol started flowing. Once all were naked bets were taken as too if we could make her cry enough. Over the course of the week we had many sessions of group sex and after a week of her taken all our cocks she still cried for more, as soon as a cock was hard she was on it like no other. But even after a week she never gave in. So my greatest fantasy is to get her to scream stop I can’t take no more. 

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/24/2018 at 1:24 PM, BRAD95 said:

I think about this all the time and I get so hard when I think about it...

I want to be with a lesbian.... not a bi girl... I want her to use a strap on and peg me with I wear a bra and thong...

Thinking of me as another women and just have her way with my ass... I don't even have to have sex with her the only thing I would be aloud to do to her would be to go down on her and lick her juices....

That is my BIGGEST FANTASY 

Nice one

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 5/31/2018 at 12:48 AM, H. Housewife said:

Thank you for sharing your fantasy and mabye you should ask your wife she'll probably enjoy the sexy time. 

I agree......he should definitely share with his wife...... given the religious background he may want to start with something a little bit less extreme like "Hey honey maybe you can take the reins tonight and I'll takecare of anything you need" Going straight to the whole switch thing right away May freak her right the f*** out.... That said, I could easily go off on a rant about difference between religion and spirituality and the insidious nature of the dogma that prevents believers from allowing themselves to enjoy the pleasures of sexual exploration and enjoyment of fantasy that their "God" given mind gave them.... Enjoy the truly spiritual experience of shared gratification and you'll know a power greater than you could even imagine....

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Sex and religion, the two mix like oil and water. Western religion has no idea of the power of sex, the glorious connection to self, other and the spiritual. They have done a fucking disservice to the human nature. I grew up in a repressive religious family. As soon as I could get out I did! I saw too many people unhappy and dissatisfied. Now I seek pleasure when I can, connect with others when it is right and have sex with those who wish to consent and enjoy.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I fortunately have fulfilled most of my sexual wants, that being said i am still looking for the ultimate sex party. My husband and I enjoy our swinger parties and often think how we went so long before exploring this journey. When i am in a room full of hard dicks i instantly get wet and want everyone of them. My best friend is a horny slut like me and in the absence of cock we take care of each other. 

Last night we were both in the same boat as our husbands were up North fishing and we got horned up and decided to have some girl time. I love eating pussy as much as sucking cock, we orgasm ed but still realized we needed a man or men to fully take care of our needs. She is part of our swinger group but has never had my personal secret lovers. I told her i knew this guy who had a ton of stamina and if she wanted me to call him. I called him and he said of course i will come over and was really turned on that there were 2 of us.

As a frequent visitor he knows how to let himself in and he walked in to find us naked on the bed and after introductions we had him naked standing there with his fat bent cock ready to play. Julie is a free soul and loves sex, and it wasnt long before she was sucking his cock. She made a comment that too bad we only have 1 dick to play with, i said well i can remedy that. I called my trusty neighbor Steve who was more than willing to play. Steve walked in and found Chris fucking my friend and when he got naked his swollen cock was more than she could take and instantly swallowed him whole. I love tasting pussy on a cock and sucked Chris as he laid there and he whispered he wanted to cum and i deep throated his cock as he unloaded . I looked over at Julie and she was riding Steve hard and fast. Chris lined his dick up with her mouth and she gladly took it and worked on getting him hard again. She told Steve to cum already as she needed it. After a few hard and deliberate thrusts he shot his load deep in her hungry pussy. That was my cue to go down on her and eat her cum soaked pussy, by now Chris was hard again and fucking Julie like a whore i was busy getting Steve hard again which isnt too hard to do and enjoyed a long and hard fuck by him as Chris finished in Julie Steve finished me off. 

It was a great night for all involved, the boys went home and she stayed the night, needless to say there was lots more pussy licking going on.