Official Community Forums Home

Favorite sex position and do you like to be eaten out?

Guest Empire1huge

• Members

When I started eating pussy in the early 80's they were hairy, as time went by the hair would get shorter, trimmed, styled and manicured.  It's great when I trim, shave and style my wife, which leads to out of this world  pussy fest.🌮!  Now I'm looking for hair trimmers for the both of us, so we have a variety of lengths and designs.  

• Members
1 hour ago, RJApainting said:

When I started eating pussy in the early 80's they were hairy, as time went by the hair would get shorter, trimmed, styled and manicured.  It's great when I trim, shave and style my wife, which leads to out of this world  pussy fest.🌮!  Now I'm looking for hair trimmers for the both of us, so we have a variety of lengths and designs.  

I miss the Bush ,loved finding a dingelberry, in between my teeth

There is nothing outright wrong with eating a pussy whether hairy or bald.. It is a personal choice. If it is mutually pleasurable for both , great . I'm reminded of a George Carlin rant , " if it looks good, eat it" 

Personally , I prefer a smooth, cleaned area . My good fiend is a actress and stunt coordinator that is ac/dc ( wow! an old term not used much anymore). 

I have seen her sunbathing nude and she looks like she has a Mohawk. heavy, brown, long hair from her butt to her navel. I really am turned off when I saw it. 

I have made several sarcastic, but sincere,  remarks when she mentioned she was giving her dog a trim.

I even said I would trim her , we have that friends with a few benefits relationship. 

Now, I have been instructed on a new , and painful, tit torture. I will share that in the future

• Members
8 hours ago, RedKatana79 said:

God I would kill to be eaten out! My Ex of 17 years rarely if ever did that and didn't know what he was doing!

Eating pussy is saying I love eating your pussy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 10/7/2019 at 1:57 PM, Haywood25 said:

Greatly put, my SO went from loving to give head while I was driving to us only having sex maybe once a month, hoping it goes back to fucking like teenagers in our mid to late 40’s

It will.  A woman in her 50's is amazing!  I have more sex at 55 then I ever did at 21.  There is something to say for experience!   

• Like 3

• Members

We are over 50. Been together almost 14 and still having wild and crazy sex.  Our sex life has now expanded with the discovery of toys, lubes, scented body safe candles, flavored condoms and a few other things.  Now we have taken foreplay to a whole new level.  If you are interested in learning about sex, attend the sexpo in NYC.  It's the bomb.

• Members

I am now 55.  Was married almost 27 years and divorced 6 years. I was too busy raising my kids to have a life of my own when I was in my 20's and 30's.  My marriage sucked in my 40's.  Now that I am single and on my own, I am enjoying life.  The sex I have now is amazing. It also helps to have a very fun and exciting BF.  I have more lingerie and toys than I can count.  

• Like 3

• Members
23 hours ago, Lady T n Mr E said:

I am now 55.  Was married almost 27 years and divorced 6 years. I was too busy raising my kids to have a life of my own when I was in my 20's and 30's.  My marriage sucked in my 40's.  Now that I am single and on my own, I am enjoying life.  The sex I have now is amazing. It also helps to have a very fun and exciting BF.  I have more lingerie and toys than I can count.  

It is good to be over 50.  More knowledge, less trepidation, but more open minded and adventurous.

• Like 2

• Members

😋 speaking about toys, the newest toy for us, is a 10 inch plastic dildo that gets warm and has a rotating head. I use it when play gets a little boring or if my lady has been a naughty sub.

It has a startling effect on women and I am told that it always brings on orgasms. After a intense sexual workout, my girl had four orgasms,

she grabbed this dildo mentioned, took all 10 inches and quickly had two more orgasms while I watched. I love my sub's lingerie drawer. All of her panties are

crotch less, her  bra's have nipple holes cut out and are  size to small. That is lingerie. Since she likes walking around naked she does not need the expensive 

cover-ups.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

our favorite positions would be doggy plus she loves me liking her out and licking her clit and having a finger inside

On 11/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, loki said:

😋 speaking about toys, the newest toy for us, is a 10 inch plastic dildo that gets warm and has a rotating head. I use it when play gets a little boring or if my lady has been a naughty sub.

It has a startling effect on women and I am told that it always brings on orgasms. After a intense sexual workout, my girl had four orgasms,

she grabbed this dildo mentioned, took all 10 inches and quickly had two more orgasms while I watched. I love my sub's lingerie drawer. All of her panties are

crotch less, her  bra's have nipple holes cut out and are  size to small. That is lingerie. Since she likes walking around naked she does not need the expensive 

cover-ups.

Where's this toy sold?

Sounds sweet!

Thanks!

• Members

Lately my wife has liked some anal fingering while we have oral sex. Finger in her asshole, another in her pussy while I'm licking her clit. Her orgasms are so strong that I'm afraid when she has one she's going to squeeze her legs so tight she's going to pop my head.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I love having my pussy eaten. I remember the first time I had it done, I was so amazed at how good it felt. I told him I will do anything for you if you do that again LOL. My favorite position is where I’m dominated

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Favorite position is without a doubt doggystyle in my butt and yes it's absolutely wonderful to feel a tounge licking out that cum 

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/28/2019 at 9:07 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I love to have my pussy eaten. But that hasn't happened in a very very long time. I keep myself very clean. Trimmed at times but I mostly love to be clean shaven down there

Mmmmm come here and I will eat your pussy. I love a clean smooth mature pussy. Cum all over my face and beard 

image.jpg

Guest Need it bad
On 6/10/2018 at 4:31 AM, Guest Empire1huge said:

Hi I am a male 34yrs old anod love to eat a good tasting and good smelling pussy. Making her moan and squirm to a shaking orgasms gets me hard. Just wondering why a woman would not keep there pussy clean for that to happen? Do most woman like getting there pussy eaten? How many orgasms is enough for you? I have my tongue pierced and know how to use it but been told they don't like it and some love it. Any opinions? And how about not pulling out. Do woman like that feeling of a creampie deep in them because I love the feeling of shooting a load deep inside. I am recently single and work my ass off building houses and rehabing them, any advice on how to meet a good woman to have fun with? Even if it's just a casual thing here and there and we both get off and relieve some stress or who knows maybe we hit it off and go further. Any advice is appreciated.

I love to get my pussy ate. Not that it happens very often but reading your profile made me wet lol

• Members

Old expression... eatin’ ain’t cheatin’ Don’t know if that applies here but it’s something cool to put on a t-shirt. Yes I love eating and my favorite is me on my back and she straddles me. I think that gives her some control and I know she’s going to do what feels best to her. Favorite position is me on my back and her on top. Love watching her and it gives my hands the freedom to go wonderful places. Also like the lotus position... romantic and can last forever.