Official Community Forums Home

Favorite sex position and do you like to be eaten out?

Guest Empire1huge

• Members
On 7/28/2019 at 9:07 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I love to have my pussy eaten. But that hasn't happened in a very very long time. I keep myself very clean. Trimmed at times but I mostly love to be clean shaven down there

I would love to help you out ! I’m clean and love to please !

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Highroller8 said:

I would love to help you out ! I’m clean and love to please !

Please me

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, Amy D said:

I suspect finding a female who doesn't enjoy that is gonna be difficult.  Especially if done correctly.  I guess the challenge is going to be finding a guy who really enjoys performing oral sex on his girl, and is also good at it.  I think you are in the minority.  

I enjoy eating pussy and I have been told I have great skills. My last gf enjoyed it too much I never got a blowjob any more. It was perform on her then she rode me. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Bsaf90 said:

I enjoy eating pussy and I have been told I have great skills. My last gf enjoyed it too much I never got a blowjob any more. It was perform on her then she rode me. 

my girl cousin taught me how to make pussy cum and were to focus pleasure. that was 32 years ago she was 14 and I was 12. I enjoy oral and cum giving receiving, pussy or cock, have done both same time.. always interested in a sex friend,?? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
3 hours ago, alok69 said:

I wish you were closer, I would enjoy licking your pink lips and sucking your clit between my lips 

Mmm I'm getting wet just thinking about it

• 3 months later...
Guest Katie

You all are all so right! Getting eaten out is ecstasy! I have a huge oral fetish so I get just as wet sucking a cock as I do getting eaten out. My ultimate fantasy is to get fucked doggy style while I am giving my husband a blow job. And a little anal play at the same time would be gladly accepted. A little clit play...

I keep my pussy well manicured at all times. On special occasions I shave it all off and my husband goes wild. He loves to rub his face all over it and I love that his lips are all over my pussy. I had a former “friend with benefits” shave me once and it was one of my hottest experiences ever. I was so nervous but it was heavenly. And the way he ate me out afterward was electric. 

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/4/2019 at 11:14 AM, Amy D said:

I suspect finding a female who doesn't enjoy that is gonna be difficult.  Especially if done correctly.  I guess the challenge is going to be finding a guy who really enjoys performing oral sex on his girl, and is also good at it.  I think you are in the minority.  

Would you let me personally perform oral sex on you Amy D?? Mmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/28/2019 at 9:07 PM, RedKatana79 said:

I love to have my pussy eaten. But that hasn't happened in a very very long time. I keep myself very clean. Trimmed at times but I mostly love to be clean shaven down there

I’ll be right over to break that dry spell😎

• Members
On 10/7/2019 at 2:46 PM, Amy D said:

As far as favorite position, that is difficult as they are all fun.  I guess if I had a favorite it I would prefer him to be lying on his back while "sitting" on his face.  Especially if there is a headboard to hold onto.  This way I can adjust my position as need to get maximum results.

You can sit on my face and hold onto the headboard of my bed anytime and move to all the position's you like as i bring you to the hotties squirting orgasm's of your life over and over again and again till you pass out with all the ecstasy of Cumming so hard

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I'd have to disagree with you Jennifer on a lot of guys that don't want to. I don't know anybody that doesn't like to eat pussy. I bet if you show us yours you'd have guys lined up waiting to get their mouth all over it

• Members

I would still like to see what they don't like to eat

• Members
On 7/31/2021 at 3:49 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Oh I love getting eaten out, but there aren't many girls around that don't! The problem is there aren't as many guys who enjoy doing the eating.  

I would love to eat you out anywhere anytime Jennifer mmmmmm. I want to eat your pussy out right now full of ice cream with a cherry on top mmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well it’s a toss up between doggy style and reverse cowgirl as far as favorite positions and hell yeah, I love being eaten out and even crave it a lot of the time, especially when husband is gone.

• Like 3

• Members
2 hours ago, Pussycathy said:

Well it’s a toss up between doggy style and reverse cowgirl as far as favorite positions and hell yeah, I love being eaten out and even crave it a lot of the time, especially when husband is gone.

Dogg style is my husband Dewey and I favorite positions. That way he hits all the rite spot's deeply inside of my pussy and asshole stuffed with his thick cock and gives me a all body vibration orgasm's over and over again and again. AND YES I LOVE BEING EATEN OUT WOW !!!

• Like 2

• Members
10 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Dogg style is my husband Dewey and I favorite positions. That way he hits all the rite spot's deeply inside of my pussy and asshole stuffed with his thick cock and gives me a all body vibration orgasm's over and over again and again. AND YES I LOVE BEING EATEN OUT WOW !!!

Thank you for the like, whom ever you are 👌

• Members
On 8/12/2021 at 9:11 AM, Pussycathy said:

Sounds so good 

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 10/4/2019 at 1:07 PM, Mark7even said:

I love eating pussy and I'm good at I like to tease the clit with my tongue while stroking her pussy. When the heat turns up a little anal play will almost always take her over the edge. I try to make it last as long as possible but when shes ready I know to finish the job. She won't admit it but when I put my finger in her ass while sucking on her she always cums. Ya she also loves a good ass licking to but she won't admit it. Unfortunately all I get is missionary no play time for me. Oh well I love to see her cum it pleases me that I can please her.

Sounds like you eat pussy the way I like mine eaten. I don’t want it too early in foreplay, I want to be plenty wet already. And I’m sorry you don’t get it in return. She should pin you down after you eat her out, take your coke down her throat and her finger tickling your asshole. You deserve it, especially if you’re as good as you say. 

• Members
On 7/31/2020 at 2:28 AM, Guest Katie said:

You all are all so right! Getting eaten out is ecstasy! I have a huge oral fetish so I get just as wet sucking a cock as I do getting eaten out. My ultimate fantasy is to get fucked doggy style while I am giving my husband a blow job. And a little anal play at the same time would be gladly accepted. A little clit play...

I keep my pussy well manicured at all times. On special occasions I shave it all off and my husband goes wild. He loves to rub his face all over it and I love that his lips are all over my pussy. I had a former “friend with benefits” shave me once and it was one of my hottest experiences ever. I was so nervous but it was heavenly. And the way he ate me out afterward was electric. 

This is my comment before I was able to register for the boards. 😉

• Members

Hearing about your manicured and/or shaved pussy sounds hot. Would love to see it