Official Community Forums Home

Gypsy Ii - Vibrating Stimulating Stimulator

chickenmom

• Members

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5027

I was so excited to receive this toy. The thought of "hands free" or almost anyway was really appealing. Maybe I was expecting too much, but it really didn't stay in place like I thought it would, nor were the vibrations as strong as I thought they would be. The anal probe was a decent length, but the vibrations could only be felt minimally. The vaginal part kept popping out, while the clitoral stimulation was non-existent for me.

I really don't like not giving this toy an outstanding review, but I was really disappointed. I'm going to give it another go round to see if maybe I just need to relax more. I'll update when I try it again.

Has anyone else used this toy?

• Members

I actually have used this toy. While I agree that the vibrations aren't as strong as you would hope, try to think of how to use it to maximize your pleasure. Having a toy that stimulates you anally as well as vaginally can be really, really beneficial, if you know how to use the toy to your highest advantage. Try using some bullet or other toy for clitoral stimulation while using it!

Or, try putting the anal wand up between your vaginal lips as you use the penis head for anal penetration. There are many ways to utilize this toy. As I recall, I got this toy before it hit the shopping guide and I loved it. While not all toys work for all people, this toy was indeed a good toy for ME. So, give it another try!

Mikayla