Official Community Forums Home

Butts

allit

• Members

I was going to post a poll for women and men, but could not get the poll button to work. What do you like. I thought I liked a slim butt, but my asawa gained some pounds and I think her butt is so sexy. Wish I could post a picture of her here, fully clothed.

• Members

:) Did someone say butts? I totally agree with Hrnychick a guy in some nice fitting jeans YUMMY. :)

You know when it comes to men and there butts, I think all men can have nice asses in jeans, size of the butt doesn't matter to me. :P

• Members
Nothing beats a guys ass in a nice pair of jeans not tight but fitted just enough to show off what hes got......a nice firm ass Mmmmmm

I love jeans on a woman too. I think it is far sexier than other types of clothing.

• Members
Nothing beats a guys ass in a nice pair of jeans not tight but fitted just enough to show off what hes got......a nice firm ass Mmmmmm

DITTO!! I love my fiancee in jeans. It just makes me want to rip em off and take advantage. :) He knows, so he wears them all the time to drive me crazy. He also wears a tank top. That's the best! I can't stop staring. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like a nice, firm, small butt, with a bit of a round shape to it. Nothing says EW more than a flat ass!! And a great fitting pair of OMG jeans!!! I must say, with all the flaws my hubby has, he has a GREAT ass!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like a man and a woman in a nice pair of jeans not too tight but just right.

My girlfriend has a nice juicy ass and every time I saee her all I can say is mm mm mm. If I were a man I would have a hard on every time I see her. And when I was with my kids father I used to love to squeeze his ass during sex. Even if he wasn't gonna give up yhe dick he would tease me by laying in the bed with out any clothes on and I used to rub his ass because it was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Sometimes when I used to smoke weed and I would be missing him and I was hanging out with my friends.

I remember when he was locked up and me and this girl I used to hang out with we went to her friends house and we smoked some tree's (weed) I missed him so much that I started thinking about his nice juicy ass and I started rubbing on a biycle seat. :P