Official Community Forums Home

How Long?

MS.BOOP

• Members

It sounds as though you have a selfish lover. I would think that there are times when a man should be able to cum and other times when he should recognize when you've had enough and he should "do the deed." Maybe an open discussion with your lover is in order about the subject.

• Members

How is he being selfish? A woman should enjoy sucking her man's cock, as much as her man should enjoy licking her pussy!

As Howard said (and always says) SEX IS ADULT PLAY! There should be no rushing, no trying to get to the finish line. There is no time limit on which you are "required" to suck his cock! You do it because you love it, and if you don't love it, it will show and he won't want you to do it long anyway. You should be priveleged to hold his manhood in your mouth - it is the most powerful that you are during sex! You have the ability to make him crawl, moan, cry or cum - why do you want to waste that time? If you give your man the best blowjob ever - and don't rush - he should reciprocate with a long session of pussy licking! IF he doesn't then the two of you are obviously going about this the wrong way!

Learn to play - learn to enjoy cock sucking - give your man the treat he and you deserve!

Mikayla

• Members

I really like getting my asawa off first. Getting her real sexually satisfied. Then everything after that is bonus. If I get a BJ and cum which I want when I get a bj. It will take me time to get hard again.

• Members

With all due respect, Mikayla. I don't believe that anyone has to workship the penis and feel priviledged to give a blowjob. It is not my favorite thing to do. However, I do it because it makes my hubby happy. To me, giving a blowjob despite my not enjoying it is comparable to eating at a restaurant that my hubby likes, but I don't. It makes him happy and in turn, it makes me happy.

Consequently, if her lover is insisting that Ms. Boop (she didn't state it, this is only for example's sake) continue giving head and she's ready to move forward to the "deed," then I feel he's being selfish. He should acknowledge her and move to the next level.

• Members

No, no one "has" to worship the penis and feel priveledged to give a blowjob, but they should! Giving head is a skill - not one that everyone has. It is something that makes men happy. PERIOD. When you are good at it, your man will swoon. When you are not, he is not likely to be as giving to you. If you are not married and are not good at it, he may look elsewhere, this is just a fact of life.

Ms. Boop didn't say how long was too long. She could be complaining about 5 minutes - which in my opinion, is NOT too long! I think most men are happy with some decent attention paid to their penis - perhaps 15-20 minutes. I know that I enjoy not only giving long blowjobs, but also enjoy having my pussy eaten for long periods too. I don't just take, I give back too.

I think your statement that he should "acknowledge her and move to the next level" is an interesting comment. So, he should take notice that she wants to rush past his pleasure, past foreplay, and just FUCK. If it were a man rushing through oral sex to get to the fucking we women would be PISSED and suggesting that he is a selfish lover - but you seem to find it the reverse.

I also want to take a moment to ask, why do you not like giving a blowjob? Do you not know how much power you have at that moment? Do you know know how much he LOVES it and hence, YOU for doing it? I think more women need to learn to love it and not just "suffer through the meal" as it were to please our hubbies - it would make marriages and relationships much happier in the long run!

Just my 20 cents worth!

Mikayla

• Members

Well I can say that I can see both sides to this topic....Mikaylas learn to enjoy it etc and Chickenmoms do it cause he likes it. I was one who use to do it only cause i knew hubby liked it. I for some reason just didnt really get into sucking his cock.....really didnt enjoy it....so I would do it for a bit then i would let him know I wanted to move on. He never said anything but im sure he wished i would have done it longer and enjoyed it more.

Now its a different story.....I cant wait to suck him....I AM THE ONE TAKING IT OUT OF HIS PANTS and he is loving every minute of it. Like I said in other posts here it was a rut or a hang up whatever you would like to call it and I really didnt want to have sex I was only doing it for his pleasure and I just knew it wasnt right and if I kept being like that we would be headed for trouble. I know it may not be easy for others to get past the reasons they dont like to pleasure or be pleasured its not a easy thing to do but you just have to keep at it and work at it. I cant believe I was like that at one time because now I find nothing better then knowing how much pleasure Im giving......and yes I get lots of pleasure in return as well. Im not saying that EVERYONE has to love sucking cock Im saying there maybe more to you not enjoying it then you think.

Hrnychick