Official Community Forums Home

haii everyone, its me again.....

SirToke

Guest Crazy Cat
12 hours ago, duck said:

Girl crush and crazy cat my fiancĂ© said what would you do to this 😝 she likes women and reading the comments 

Well you can’t assume the position and not expect a good spanking!!!

Guest Crazy Cat
8 hours ago, duck said:

You and cat lol

8 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

If you mean Crazy Cat.. Her and I already got a room..and invited peach. Haha

Yup Duck, sorry it is an over 50’s club kinda thing.....but we may take pictures 😉

• Members
On 7/31/2018 at 10:26 AM, Tiny Flower said:

Happy birthday! Â đŸ’„đŸ’„đŸ’„đŸ’„

Thank you kindly Little Lady. That's a WAY Sexy handle my dear to be sure. Ever cop a piece off a 66yr old man?? All running gear works and no pills or lotions needed.

Any of you ladies here or guys what like/love lesbians checkout Lily Cade and my new found HOTTIE Staci Silverstone. BOTH ARE SMOKIN' HOT Staci might be skooch Hotter than Lily but Lily is a Dyke and really loved fucking her girls just a man does it plus she's VERY AGGRESSIVE and VERY Skilled at Oral and you should see her 2finger fuck her girrls pussies her girls cum and Cum and CUM. Most every scene I ever seen her in she's strapped and carries a decent DILDO and boy howdy she DO know how 2 werk it!!!

Staci just found her today don't know her age but she looks like she's still a teen girl and I think she loves to be seduced by an older woman like Tanya Tate and this Babe IS BUILT LIKE AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Saw both on XHamster and I think they work for momsbangteens .com Basically Seduction videos older mature seduces Hot lil teens.......

Edited by 12GAUGE
Added Lily Cade...

• Members
On 7/30/2018 at 5:33 AM, Crazy Cat said:

Yup Duck, sorry it is an over 50’s club kinda thing.....but we may take pictures 😉

Yo Ladies I am wayyyyyyyy over 50 and my last 2 gf's said I am cute and got a deep low voice that'll knock your socks off!!!

Edited by 12GAUGE
mispelled word

• Members
On 7/29/2018 at 8:53 PM, GirlCrush said:

Your Girlfriend or Crazy Cat? If you mean Crazy Cat.. Her and I already got a room..and invited peach. Haha

YABBA DABBA Doooooooooooooooo Some a y'all ought to try a Nectarine peach sometime. They are sooooooo dang Juicy juice will be running down your elbows and you'll be feeling like you need a shower or have a good friend lick your arms for ya.

Guest Crazy Cat
6 hours ago, 12GAUGE said:

Yo Ladies I am wayyyyyyyy over 50 and my last 2 gf's said I am cute and got a deep low voice that'll knock your socks off!!!

I am so laughing my ass off baby, not at you. only the way a drunk 50+ would respond to that...... hmmm well now the deep voice does  have my interest sweetie. I would like to hear it as I am a sucker for a bass. 

• Members
On 7/29/2018 at 12:34 PM, SirToke said:

lol yeah i was pretty stoned in that picture 😑

No shit Sherlock. You look like you slept standing on your head and never learned what a comb was for. You should get a couple nights good sleep shower up WASH that hair and COMB IT and eat a pile of eggs taters pineapple grits ham green vegetables and wash it down with milk.

• Members
17 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

I am so laughing my ass off baby, not at you. only the way a drunk 50+ would respond to that...... hmmm well now the deep voice does  have my interest sweetie. I would like to hear it as I am a sucker for a bass. 

For starters I wasn't drunk 17hr ago. My deep voice is gaining some traction here. Hoochee coo😁

Guest Crazy Cat
2 hours ago, 12GAUGE said:

For starters I wasn't drunk 17hr ago. My deep voice is gaining some traction here. Hoochee coo😁

Oh sweetie the drunk comment was referring to myself, 😂 

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Oki Doki there Crazy Cat everyone is forgiven.. It is a lazy Friday afternoon here out west. Does aneone here know what the 5 FREE sex toys that giveaway is giving away?? One of them looks like My Mister Big finally had the suction cup part fall off.

I gotta checkout those free sex toys as one looks like a decent sized Rabbit........ Toodles anally to all my friends here...

• Members
On 7/29/2018 at 2:55 PM, SirToke said:

looks like someones a little excited 

.Pretty