Official Community Forums Home

Boyfriend encounter with another guy

Jasmine

• Members

First, congratulations on keeping an open mind. Sisne you are both adventurous, enter into the adventure. Talk to the guy. Share how you feel. Do you want to play with him and them? I say enjoy the ride. There is much to gain if you are open.

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:11 PM, Jasmine said:

This guy I have been seeing off and on for years sent me a text message last night telling me that he sucked another guy's cock and he kind of liked it.  I know he is pretty adventurous and so am I but how would most of you handle that information?

He was straight up with you so I think he was comfortable telling you.  As a guy I would hope you listen to him; be open and think about how important your friendship is. Several years ago I told my gf that I was playing pool and a guy followed me into mens room. This gf broke all connections with me before I could talk about it.  2 years ago basically same senrio happened except she listened and understood been close friends since

Which gf do you want to be?

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Ouch! I think she should be the girl that she feels. Just because a man comes to you and tells you he got sucked off by another guy.For some men any form of sexual contact is a turn on. Alot of woman think differently. It's okay to not accept it. Don't feel bad over it. Not always easy to have a 3rd party in a relationship guy or girl. 😊 

2 hours ago, GirlCrush said:

Ouch! I think she should be the girl that she feels. Just because a man comes to you and tells you he got sucked off by another guy.For some men any form of sexual contact is a turn on. Alot of woman think differently. It's okay to not accept it. Don't feel bad over it. Not always easy to have a 3rd party in a relationship guy or girl. 😊 

I stand erected!!

• Members
On 8/12/2018 at 10:24 AM, saltybear said:

He was straight up with you so I think he was comfortable telling you.  As a guy I would hope you listen to him; be open and think about how important your friendship is. Several years ago I told my gf that I was playing pool and a guy followed me into mens room. This gf broke all connections with me before I could talk about it.  2 years ago basically same senrio happened except she listened and understood been close friends since

Which gf do you want to be?

Thanks for your reply. I am choosing to keep an open mind and listen.  We have too much history to throw it away.  I am actually glad that he trusted me enough with the information.  I think that says a lot about our relationship.

• Like 1

• Members

Still if you are totally hetro. It had to be a shock. But with your open mind hopefully you will get by it . Would you have rather not known? That's a thought provoker .

• Members

As a hetro man if it happened to me. Wife of gf were to have encounter with another woman I would try to capitalize on it. Men are pigs. I am no exception. "oink , oink"

• Members

I don't feel good about thinking woman on woman is sexy as hell. Man on man not so much. It goes against my gander, goose belief. I also welcome personally every new comer regardless of race,creed,color or sexual orentiation. And I mean it.

• Members
11 hours ago, Jasmine said:

Thanks for your reply. I am choosing to keep an open mind and listen.  We have too much history to throw it away.  I am actually glad that he trusted me enough with the information.  I think that says a lot about our relationship.

You are very welcome!  Wish you well and message me anytime for questions

• Members
15 hours ago, tiedupnaked33 said:

As a hetro man if it happened to me. Wife of gf were to have encounter with another woman I would try to capitalize on it. Men are pigs. I am no exception. "oink , oink"

The guy I am talking about would like me to be part of a threesome with another woman.  He brings it up quite often.

• Members
3 hours ago, Jasmine said:

The guy I am talking about would like me to be part of a threesome with another woman.  He brings it up quite often.

What does Jasmine desire in a threesome. I think you are hetro.  FFM or FMM Maybe you choose the threesome genders arrangement and have a date explaining your not committing to anything. A few drinks. Some strip poker and follow your heart. I have never. Might be risky to relationship. Other hand might be most rewarding.

• Like 1

• Members

I would think a hetro would always want the two to be the opposite sex of her. MMF.

• Members
6 hours ago, Jasmine said:

I do have a question so i am keeping an open mind but at the same time I am feeling a little jealous.  Any ideas on how to shake that?

Jealousy is the biggest barrier that I have encountered  and to get over that sex becomes pleasure not a need. With your open mind asked perhaps other women. A high percentage of sexually active people have thought about. As others have posted it is a risk but the pleasure for all overcomes that. Keep the conversation going

• Like 1

• Members

The best way to shake out jealousy is to take to your partner about it. Have an honest discussion about your jealous feeling, what whey are about, what fears you may harbor, and what meaning the feeling have for you. If you are open to a poly relationship of a triad then talk about what is both attractive and not attractive about the possibilities. If you decide to move forward be aware of your feelings and thoughts. Do only what you are comfortable with. There are benefits and risks to every action. Be open to both possibilities.   

• Like 2

• Members

A question to answer is whether you are willing to share him.  The more time he spends satisfying his friend the less he has for you.

A ménage a trios may be a fantasy especially with 2 guys but you could end up the odd on out.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think people are different in regard to what they are accepting of.  My wife had a fling with another girl, and would like to do so again, and I am OK with that and think it is hot.  On the other hand, she would not be OK with me fooling around with another guy.  And other hubbies and boyfriends on here in the past have said they would not be OK with their girls being with another girl.