Official Community Forums Home

A little inspiration

Bootyrican

• Members

Hi guys! I’m new here and new to the toy life. Bought myself a few toys to play with and couldn’t be happier. 

I loveee to read dirty comments (things you’d do to me, how you’d do it, anything that could make me cum) help a girl out and her imagination run wild. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Bootyrican said:

Hi guys! I’m new here and new to the toy life. Bought myself a few toys to play with and couldn’t be happier. 

I loveee to read dirty comments (things you’d do to me, how you’d do it, anything that could make me cum) help a girl out and her imagination run wild. 

love sharing pleasure yourself or others chat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/11/2018 at 8:14 AM, Bootyrican said:

Same here!!!

• Like 1

• Members
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:14 AM, Bootyrican said:

You will get your wish.

• Like 1

• Members

I'd eat your pussy and anus for hours till you begged me to stop

On 8/11/2018 at 5:14 AM, Bootyrican said:

After a glass of wine or 2 and a joint the first thing I would do if you had not done it already would be to give you 2 enemas to clean you out  and watch you  poop while you sucked my dick. I would then give you a full body massage for about 15 minutes. Then I would lick your ass and pussy for a long time. I would then have you give me an enema and watch me empty out if I had not already done so before we meet. I then would lay you on your back and eat your pussy and ass while you licked my ass. I would then sit on your face so you could get your tongue further in my ass. If you allowed me I would massage your womb with my hand, going in as far as I could, then enter your well greased ass with my hand and give you as much of that as you could take. After an hour or so of this I would strap on my 9" vibrating cock and fuck you  hard in your pussy then in your ass. If you wanted a spanking or belt whipping I would perform that at your request. All of this would start slowly with some preliminary kissing and licking. I particularly like to have my nipples pinched and licked. After all of this we would shower together, take a nap, then start over. I could fly to Florida for this.

Well my record so far for eating Pussy, tongue exploring is 4 hours straight! Care to break that as I use toys in all your openings

• Members

Hello Inspiration,

I am a very attentive lover and pussy eater. There is nothing like the form of a woman of any type. Earlobes, neck, lips, hair, nipples, belly, thighs, knees, nose to toes mmmmmmmmmm. And the wonderful pleasure spot (your sweet pussy). I can feel you getting wet right now. 😁😁😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/31/2018 at 6:25 AM, Tad said:

Hello Inspiration,

I am a very attentive lover and pussy eater. There is nothing like the form of a woman of any type. Earlobes, neck, lips, hair, nipples, belly, thighs, knees, nose to toes mmmmmmmmmm. And the wonderful pleasure spot (your sweet pussy). I can feel you getting wet right now. 😁😁😁

tad i love your response  you sound awesome

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 8/29/2018 at 12:01 PM, Byron said:

Well my record so far for eating Pussy, tongue exploring is 4 hours straight! Care to break that as I use toys in all your openings

4 hours?! Yes please. 

• Members
On 8/31/2018 at 6:25 AM, Tad said:

Hello Inspiration,

Yes I am. I’d love to feel you going down on all of that while keeping me on edge

• Members
On 8/11/2018 at 8:14 AM, Bootyrican said:

My wife loves the wi-vibe and the small more quiet wand

• Members
On 6/3/2019 at 6:27 AM, Bootyrican said:

Yes I am. I’d love to feel you going down on all of that while keeping me on edge

Not only on the edge, Sweetheart. I want to taste you squirt in my mouth. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/11/2018 at 3:57 PM, lovebigfatcocks said:

tad i love your response  you sound awesome

You sound Wonderful yourself!!!!! Can we connect please. I would love to nutt with you please

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/26/2018 at 7:31 PM, Nancy said:

I love anal!!! ❤️

Nancy, let's talk.

• Like 1