Official Community Forums Home

hollie

Hollie

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 8/17/2018 at 4:28 PM, Hollie said:

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself of course I'm new here and I have never done anything like this. I'm a bit embarrassed by this, I guess you have to start some where?? I'm single, my kids are grown. I gave most of my life and time to my kids. Now I have too much time on my hands. Never too much time for pleasuring myself though! 

@Hollie missing watching u lar

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/17/2018 at 1:28 PM, Hollie said:

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself of course I'm new here and I have never done anything like this. I'm a bit embarrassed by this, I guess you have to start some where?? I'm single, my kids are grown. I gave most of my life and time to my kids. Now I have too much time on my hands. Never too much time for pleasuring myself though! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/2/2019 at 9:15 PM, Tonyntrina said:

We would like to see you pleasure yourself 

Miss watching you cum and phone sex

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Well thank you SaltyBear!! You are just too kind! 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Hollie said:

Still a gentleman and kind. LAR

• Members
On 8/17/2018 at 3:28 PM, Hollie said:

Glad you sound better. I need you to know we were always what we said. {no agenda} God bless you, and heal you.

• 10 months later...
  • Members
On 10/28/2019 at 3:27 PM, Hollie said:

Hollie I like what you said in your profile about learning about our nation's history. Take a trip to the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument off I-90 near Garryowen,  Montana  and right at the Crow Agency on the Crow Reservation at exit 509.  You will learn the real truth what happened on June 25th and 26th, 1876. The Park is not run by White or Blacks, but by the Crow Nation, and some of the guides I met were direct descendants of the Cheyenne and Sioux who fought Custer and the 7th Cavalry! You don't get the Hollywood version or the American tale of what happened those two fateful days, you get the real facts from the real victors of the battle the Cheyenne and the Sioux! Everything I learned from Hollywood movies and television shows about the Little Bighorn was nothing but Hogwash just like Hollywood is today - full of HOGWASH! Want to know the truth about America, everybody should go visit this site, this land does not belong to anybody but the Indians (Native Americans if you wish) and if anybody needs to leave is us! The Vikings or Christopher Columbus didn't discover America because there were people already living here and anybody else came here after were nothing but invaders and thieves! Indians were in every part of this land we call America from East to West and North to South, and their land was stolen from them, and the Buffalo was taken from them by Animal Murderers! I'm hoping one day a Sioux or Cheyenne become President and their first Presidential Order is to tell everyone to go home to Europe and beyond! I support the Sioux and Cheyenne nations so I would be allowed to stay, but everybody else git gone, and take your monuments and flags with you as you leave! One of my Aunts is full blooded Indian and my cousins are 1/2 Indian, and they call themselves Indians, so political correctness can kiss my butt!

• 1 year later...