Official Community Forums Home

Glass Toys Vs Others

ILuVSquirters

• Members

Any women out there can tell me if a glass toy is worth getting for my wife? ...Pros higher than Cons?

• Members

I love the blue glass g-spot dildo from this site!  It is amazing & definitely recommend  it to anyone!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The Mrs. likes hers.  Smooth.  Easy to clean.  They can be cold at first, which could be good or bad, I suppose.  When I use it on her, I am afraid of hurting her, though, since glass is so rigid, but I don't know if it is a real concern.

• Members
On 8/21/2018 at 5:13 AM, lis said:

I love the blue glass g-spot dildo from this site!  It is amazing & definitely recommend  it to anyone!!

I'll have to check it out...thank u

• Members
15 hours ago, ILuVSquirters said:

I'll have to check it out...thank u

You're welcome!!!  Clitterific is great too!  Not glass but great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Im looking at that clitterific.....undecided as to buying it so far but I keep looking at it ...you really like it?

• Members

I love clitterific...It feels great and has great vibration.

2 hours ago, Lisset Finnien said:

Im looking at that clitterific.....undecided as to buying it so far but I keep looking at it ...you really like it?

• Members
On 8/31/2018 at 10:19 PM, square said:

The Mrs. likes hers.  Smooth.  Easy to clean.  They can be cold at first, which could be good or bad, I suppose.  When I use it on her, I am afraid of hurting her, though, since glass is so rigid, but I don't know if it is a real concern.

I suppose when using steel or glass, you would need to take the hardness and ridgedness into consideration.  There’s no give to those materials , I’d just keep in in the back of your head.  Your common sense will kick in when using it in your wife 🤗 (my favorite butt plug, second from the right,  is called the heavy metal pacifier from Eden’s Fantasy....not for the faint of 💜)large.CF0EDB07-27A0-4367-B19B-3351962F9954.jpeg.79cf1422e18a9f835d2205b197a84913.jpeg

• Members
1 hour ago, Lisset Finnien said:

I’m also looking at that little Paris Nubby Clitoral Teaser...try that one?  It has great reviews 

No I never tried that one