Official Community Forums Home

Swingers clubs

GQB

• Members

Can anyone offer advice on what to expect during first visit to swingers club? My girlfriend and I are curious. She has always had fantasy of having sex with two men ar once. I'm ok with it but we thought it best to observe during first visit. This was my idea and she is very nervous. She said she never thought her fantasy could become reality but has recently expressed more and more interest in it.

• Members
6 minutes ago, GQB said:

Can anyone offer advice on what to expect during first visit to swingers club? My girlfriend and I are curious. She has always had fantasy of having sex with two men ar once. I'm ok with it but we thought it best to observe during first visit. This was my idea and she is very nervous. She said she never thought her fantasy could become reality but has recently expressed more and more interest in it.

following!

• Members

First dress to impress. Second be friendly, open and energetic. Third, enjoy yourself. Get to know people. Have conversations with others and socialize. If you are going in with the expectation to get laid it is noticeable quickly and you may find people are put off a bit. If you go in with the expectation of having a good time and having fun, you may find that you are invited to play. I hope the two of you have had good and open conversation about what it means for you to become a part of this lifestyle. It can strengthen some relationships and decide others. Set jealousy aside. What you will find is that the more positive energy you put out there the more people will be attracted to you. Don’t be afraid to let people know this is new to you. Others will appreciate the honesty. R member fantasy can be different from reality. Only do that which you are comfortable with. What I have found is that the people at the club are mostly open, friendly and there to enjoy. Get to know people, have a good time and if you don’t play that night go back again and become known as a fun, open, outgoing and interesting couple. Thing will happen. Remember trust and consent are the keys to paradise.

• Members

Thank you, this is very helpful and valuable information! We are both extroverts when it comes to striking up conversations with strangers so socializing will come easy. We would also like to see what happens without participating. What would we expect to observe if we were intensely curious? The club we want to visit has all the "activities" happening in their downstairs area.

FYI: my girlfriend is hot and will attract some attention. Do we simply say we are there just to look around if approached by persons interested in playing?

• Members

Do what you’re comfortable with. If you just want to get the vibe say so. If you want to do more and are invited then do what is good for you. I don’t know what club you are going to. Each club has their own set of rules and standards. In some clubs there are opportunities to observe, in others there may not be as many opportunities. I’ve seen everything from pretty basic sex to full out BDSM activities that turned me completely off. If you haven’t thought of it you will want to be aware of how you feel about same sex contact both FF and MM as well as any other combination. It would not surprise me if you are asked to join in (at some point) on a MMF with the understanding that the two M’s share sexual contact and/or the two F’s share sexual contact. It all depends on what you are open to. 

• 3 weeks later...