Official Community Forums Home

What you want

• Members

Hey everyone...what would u want your partner to perform on you but your afraid to ask for? Details

• Members

I can't think of anything he's ever denied me, the last thing I asked for was analingus. He doesn't do it all the time but OMG when he does I'm a puddle (literally I'm a squirter) and it is so intense. hmmmm may have to drop a hint soon.

• Members
On 9/6/2018 at 10:44 AM, saltybear said:

get pegged

Have you ever talk to your partner about doing that?   In the heat of the moment about 5 years ago I asked my wife if she would ever consider fucking my ass.... Well let's just say actions speak louder  than words... When I asked she was giving me head, her mouth came off my dick, and with a telling grin she said of course!!!! pushed my legs up while rolling me up leaving my asshole exposed.  She licked and tongued for what seemed an eternity, then pulled back and spit on it, rubbed it around and slid a finger in me....taking the finger out she got the astroglide and covered me and her fingers with it and worked me up to three of her fingers, while teasing my cock and balls...  For the grand finale she got out her g-spot vibe....covered it.....and proceeded to pump it in and out of me whilst stroking my cock with hand and mouth.... about the fourth stroke of the vibe in my ass sent me over the edge as I screamed and I came so hard I nearly passed out.... .when she was done she cuddled me like the virgin she had taken.....still no strap on but realistic dildos work very well when she gets breaking me and pumps my ass like she owns it....and she does...😍😍😍

Edited by Lepraswitch108
Clarity and spelling

• 2 weeks later...

I would certainly dig seeing her with an expensive realistic cock strap on (Realdoll.com) like this one https://www.realdoll.com/product/realcock-2-dtf/ or https://www.realdoll.com/product/realcock-2/  AND of course letting he use it...hopefully she digs the power some women are hit with and just how erotic and horned up we are as she enjoys pegging me.  I have not had a prostate orgasm and would really like her to give me my first.  I will find a clean NV prostitute, female, shemale, male...I'll take any and all if they can give me one of those.  I want my wife there closely observing and receiving actually hands on learning/participating in the lesson,  and doing it to me successfully at home forever on.