Official Community Forums Home

Communicate Mostly At Sex Time

blackgold

when its time 4 sex we have great conversation about everything that happened since we last had sex. no cuddling, he get up 2 smoke aferwards. his days r spent working in the yard from 6am to 3am, except when hes horney. then we talk and laugh cause hes high or drunk.

• Members

OK, I see many issues here - but before I go on a rant about why your man is only working in the yard and why your man is high or drunk all the time - is there a particular question you wish to ask?

Mikayla

• Members

Your post worries me. Your lifestyle is not condusive for success. I am not against drugs or acohol; heck I drink too much myself. But a lifestyle where someone wanders around the yard as work and needs to be drunk and high to communicate just doesn't seem right. Visa, Versa! someone who accepts this, in my experience, is usually doing the same thing. THERE IS MORE TO LIFE. If drugs and acohol are not enhancing your life, time to quit. It is time to take an honest moral inventory.

• Members

Blackgold,

Communication is key to make a realtionship work......and not only when you are having sex. I agree with Mikayla there are A LOT of issues here......some reason brought you to this forum so dont be shy open up and ask any question you would like.