Official Community Forums Home

hardwood68

• Members

So I'm in one of those moods. Horny, and don't want to just jerk off. So I go to my local sex shop and i go right in and im already super horny but I need to get really really horny... (video.of me.in parking lot attached) I throw my wife's g spot toy in my ass throw my pants on and go in.  I lovvve sex shops, but when I'm working I'm happy and i.make people comfortable, these girls tonight were stuck up, so I grab a 24 inch double dildo and ask her if I could go in the fitting room and try it out for size. She just looked at me and I told.her it wants bug enough. Hahah so I ask her to help me find the perfect toy to prostate orgasm, she got me a 4 inch 1 inch wide wand... lame well i foubd this. It's rechargeable and has electric stimulants so.im hoping to see if its all I ever needed. For 90$ I think I should.pour everywere.

If anyone wants to know how it.worked for me, message me!!!

Happy pegging and amazing cumming

P.s. I dropped the charger and need to know how to charge it. It's D.C. 

20180925_235501.jpg

20180925_235454.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

Ok check it out guys im new hear and need some help with what your talking about hear my girl loves to suck my cock n ass play with it finger it and im open to the vib and the plug while getting my dick sucked but why in the world would you want to walk around with a plug in your ass i mean i g e t it its fun when fucking around with your partner even if your gay witch i am not why once as again why in the world would you want to stick somthing in your ass and walk around like that i can see you know what got to the store ya dear hang on just a sec let me put this vibrating but plug in my ass before we leave just to make sure no one takes it and hell i might want to get that lil old lady next door to let me put her husband's cock in my mouth when i get back tell the old man to was that dirty mother fucker wtf guys are you talking about walking around with but plug in your ass for hours at a time a way from home thats just plane fucking stupid......

• Members
On 9/25/2018 at 11:12 PM, hardwood68 said:

So I'm in one of those moods. Horny, and don't want to just jerk off. So I go to my local sex shop and i go right in and im already super horny but I need to get really really horny... (video.of me.in parking lot attached) I throw my wife's g spot toy in my ass throw my pants on and go in.  I lovvve sex shops, but when I'm working I'm happy and i.make people comfortable, these girls tonight were stuck up, so I grab a 24 inch double dildo and ask her if I could go in the fitting room and try it out for size. She just looked at me and I told.her it wants bug enough. Hahah so I ask her to help me find the perfect toy to prostate orgasm, she got me a 4 inch 1 inch wide wand... lame well i foubd this. It's rechargeable and has electric stimulants so.im hoping to see if its all I ever needed. For 90$ I think I should.pour everywere.

If anyone wants to know how it.worked for me, message me!!!

Happy pegging and amazing cumming

P.s. I dropped the charger and need to know how to charge it. It's D.C. 

20180925_235501.jpg

20180925_235454.jpg

That is so hot!! I use my gf buutplug when she is gone. Feels so good. Love the vid!! I wanna use 1 in public but nervous...Got hard watching u. Let us know how u like the new toy...