Official Community Forums Home

Pick your Romantic Weekend

Britta

• Members

If you and your partner are planning a Romantic Weekend, would you choose a weekend at a cabin in the woods or a weekend at a hotel in the city?

• Members

First a weekend in the city. I’d begin with an elegant dinner at a restaurant. Then a play or live show would follow. I’d have planned a hotel with a room with a view, balcony and some wonderful wine. We would enjoy each other on the balcony before moving to the bed for continued play. I would have set up the room prior to arriving, so toys, honey dust and other things to touch the erotic would be waiting as we arrive. 

The next weekend would be a cabin in the woods on a clear lake where we could swim naked, make love under the sun or the stars. We could cuddle up in big quilts to ward off the cold as we fulfill our sexiest desires.

• Members

A cabin or place out in the rural area we like best. We have gone to bigger cities before, but we enjoy the quite areas the most.

• Members

Wife's not too keen on the woods; I'm not too into the city.

I'm gonna go for what's behind Door Number 3:  A house near the beach, say an old Victorian, warmish (but not too warm) summer evening, nice breeze, a barefoot stroll along the beach by the water, and finally up to the second floor balcony where it's dark enough and far enough from neighbors so no one can see anything, and the breeze and distant surf drown out any noises.

(And no kids this time that we'd have to worry about barging in on us!)

• Members
23 hours ago, square said:

Wife's not too keen on the woods; I'm not too into the city.

I'm gonna go for what's behind Door Number 3:  A house near the beach, say an old Victorian, warmish (but not too warm) summer evening, nice breeze, a barefoot stroll along the beach by the water, and finally up to the second floor balcony where it's dark enough and far enough from neighbors so no one can see anything, and the breeze and distant surf drown out any noises.

(And no kids this time that we'd have to worry about barging in on us!)

I like alternative.  :)