Official Community Forums Home

Never had an orgasm during sex

Tiffany925

• Members

You have not been with the right person I'm telling you you ever get with me baby you're going to have 1 or 10

20181011_025458.jpg

• Members
14 hours ago, Tiffany925 said:

I love having sex and doing anything sexual. But I have never had a guy get me off. The only way I can do it is with a vibrator and only if I’m comfortable with my partner. 

Any suggestions?  

I never have either....well now I do with oral but only with 1 guy.  Have you had something traumatic happen during sex?

• Members

Trauma can have a powerfully bad effect on the connection to orgasm. For all of you that have had trauma, my deepest compassion and empathy I have for you. Orgasm is something that is dependent on your connection to your body. Having a partner that is focused on your pleasure and creates an environment of trust, warmth, eroticism, and comfort is helpful for many. Being connect to your arousal and having a partner connected to your arousal is helpful. It helps to lead into orgasm with forplay that begins days before sex not minutes before. Tap the connection to lust and desire. Be playful and tease with sensuous touches. Allow your mind to focus on the sexy. There is no one way to achieve orgasm. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2018 at 4:03 PM, Tiffany925 said:

I love having sex and doing anything sexual. But I have never had a guy get me off. The only way I can do it is with a vibrator and only if I’m comfortable with my partner. 

Any suggestions?  

You need someone that will take the time to know you and what your needs are... take care of your needs before his own. Someone who will build trust and passion with you before feeding his lust and hunger.

• Members

I know if I jerk off I can finish in a minute, and my wife can do it for a hour and no load. Maybe you need to tell him exactly what you wabt. Pretend hes.your toy and your using him justbyo get off.  He should.be stimulating your clit, ass or g spot during sex and a combo of 2 of those and it should be good

• Members
On October 10, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Tiffany925 said:

Any suggestions?  

Yes . 

Try this -

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 10/10/2018 at 2:03 PM, Tiffany925 said:

Any suggestions?  

If I ate your pussy, I guarantee you an orgasm

• 1 month later...