Official Community Forums Home

If you could choose cock size

iluvladybutt

• Members

I'd sacrifice some length for girth any day.  A 6 inch can hit my Gspot where as a 10 inch just blows right on by.........

So while a 8- 10 inch cock may look yummy, the owner has to know use it for maximum pleasure.

• Members
1 hour ago, iluvladybutt said:

I have been concerned with my size all my life,  every woman i have been with, eiher showed disappointment, or came out and said they wish I was longer. I think I'm the smallest they ever had.

Well there's nothing you can do about it so make up for it in other areas. Be the best pussy eater they've ever had, etc. And you CAN hit a Gspot easier than larger men so yeah you!!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 12/20/2018 at 11:23 AM, tlookingforfun69 said:

I am not the biggest, but being bisexual male. I like average for sucking, a little bit longer to hold it in me when I bottom but skinny of course not thick cause it will stretch me out. :)

FvhmApZg.jpg

I like almost all sizes. The smaller ones are better to get fucked in the ass by. Less pain. I think you have a nice cock. I'm partial to shaved too.

IMG_20180111_113331.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • Members

For me normal length is fine. I'm not that big myself so normal length works for me. But for me the larger the girth the better. And makes oral sex more fun, too. Makes it easier to squeeze my lips around it for long periods of time. 

• Members

I too, like Iluvlaftbutt, am on the small side. We cannot do anything about our size but we can do other things about satisfying a woman in other ways. Just need to find out what a woman likes and Do that. Fortunately my present wife is on the small side so it doesn't affect her. When she tries using larger toys it hurts her so it makes me feel better about my small cock. once again we cannot do anything about our size like women can do about breast or even vaginal tightening. So we've got you just live with it and hopefully our significant others will find pleasure in what we have to offer.