Official Community Forums Home

Deep Stroker Rabbit

nosleepnmesa

• Members

NO1901-2main.jpg

Thrusting Rabbit

This product is definitely a change to vibrators! When I received my package from TooTimid, and saw this vibrator that says it thrusts, rotates, and it vibrates. I thought to myself wow; I am not waiting for my hubby to get home. This looks too good to be true, and it is purple my favorite color.

I opened the package. I noticed that it has two rows of pearls just below the tip of the head. This product also has ribs that are below the rows of pearls with a little gap between them. What else could I possibly want but a clitoral stimulator, attached to this vibe is a little rabbit, which is for clitoral stimulation. I did notice something different with this clitoral rabbit; the ears were a lot firmer. I know in the past that some women have mentioned that the ears didn't stay in place or were to flimsy. These ears are stiff and no need to worry about them moving out of place. This vibe is made up of two materials, the head of it and the rabbit are of a soft but firm jelly; the rib portion of the vibe is rubber. I noticed that there were also only two controls, although the package said it had five powerful levels of up and down thrusting, so I thought to myself hmmm wonder how I control the thrusting. I ran to get 3AA batteries.

Once I opened the battery compartment and inserted the 3AA batteries. I started playing with the controls. The control on the right of this vibrator controls the speed of the vibration and the left controls the rotation. Well I found out that the speed of the thrusting is the same control for the rotation. The faster the pearls rotate the faster the vibe will thrust up and down. This vibe has some serious POWER. It is not very quiet but heck with this much power it sure wasn't as loud as I thought it would be. A little bit of a warning when I went to insert the middle battery the little metal piece where the battery goes fell out, no biggie though, it slides right back into place. I also found it easier to insert the middle battery first then insert the other two this will prevent that little metal piece from falling out.

I just had to test this out. I lubed it up and headed off to my bed. This vibe almost made me jump out of my bed. I slowly began to insert the vibe and the rabbit ears fit perfectly on my clit. I turned both buttons to high, I didn't have to do a thing but hold it there. This vibrator was thrusting in and out of me so deeply it brought me to have multi orgasms within minutes. The pearls spun perfectly and I could feel each row against my vaginal wall. The clitoral stimulation was amazing the ears never moved out of place, and brought some serious vibration to my clitoral area that I couldn't even possibly begin to explain except to say; intense, wonderful, orgasmic pleasure.

The Deep Stroker Rabbit is defiantly the love toy that does it all and will bring the ultimate orgasm. What an amazing product. This product is also very easy to clean just a little antibacterial soap and water, make sure not to get the battery compartment wet when washing. Since this vibe is jelly and rubber either a silicone lube or a water base lube will do.

Do you dare to let this vibe thrust you? :)

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5037

• Members

YES i dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good review i will put this on to get list

would you recommend this for beginners or everyone

• Members

I am not quite sure that this is a toy for beginners. I mean, I think a beginner can benefit from a dual action, but this one seems to be "deeper" hence the name of the toy. I wonder if it would be a little intimidating for a newbie -all the functions and buttons.

I usually try to find toys which are smaller, not too much girth, and not too much happening for newbies. However, I have not tried this toy - although I want to now - and it does seem like a nice toy to try. Perhaps I should try and give my opinion on the newbie thing!

Mikayla

• 2 weeks later...