Official Community Forums Home

How Deep Is Your Vagina

allit

• Members

I have to say Allit, sometimes I think you ask questions just to see your name in print!

It is impossible (unless you are a gynecologist) to really measure the girth and length of your own vagina. Sure, you *might* be able to get length, but not girth. Girth changes. The vagina is meant to stretch and push out a baby, accomodate various size objects (penis, toys, fists) and then, if you are conditions, goes back to its original condition.

What value, may I ask, does this question have? Are you asking if we are *tight*? All women can be tight if they do their PC (Kegels) end of story!

Sometimes your questions strike me as so odd Allit, I just don't know.....

Mikayla

• Members
I have to say Allit, sometimes I think you ask questions just to see your name in print!

It is impossible (unless you are a gynecologist) to really measure the girth and length of your own vagina. Sure, you *might* be able to get length, but not girth. Girth changes. The vagina is meant to stretch and push out a baby, accomodate various size objects (penis, toys, fists) and then, if you are conditions, goes back to its original condition.

What value, may I ask, does this question have? Are you asking if we are *tight*? All women can be tight if they do their PC (Kegels) end of story!

Sometimes your questions strike me as so odd Allit, I just don't know.....

Mikayla

Hi there, this question is derived from a response by Tricky,

• Members

I honestly have to agree Mikaylas post! I do believe that all adults that are older, heck even alot of the teens now days know that the inner part of a womens vagina is like in a sense, like a rubber band, this is the only way I can think to discribe it. I mean, like Mikayla says we push out babies and use toys etc... We do Kegels to stay in shape.

This question just shocked me when I saw it. I say I extremely agree with Mikayla on this and her thoughts.

• Members
I did chuckle when I saw the title...I didnt think you would actually ask though! :)

I figured I owed you one. Didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

• Members

Allit, this board is for SERIOUS posts! It is not for posts that we ask just to see if someone will answer it! So, when you say you didn't think anyone would take the post seriously, why did you ask it? Why fill up our board with questions that have no business being here?

As a moderator I normally try to delete posts which are non-sensical, but this one I had to kind of make an example of, simply because it seemed like it could have been a valid question. That is why I answered. I seriously think YOU wanted to know the answer - not realizing that we really can't answer that.

Mikayla