Great story. Definitely risky.

Thank You

• Members
Just now, Pussyfootin said:

Really great story 

Thanks

• Like 1

• Members

I really didn't have anything to post on this topic until just a few minutes ago. My wife and I had doctor's appointments and the same basic part of town and when I got out of mine I gave her a call to see what she was doing. She said she was sitting in a park looking out over the water waiting to go pick up our granddaughter to take her to lunch. So I said I'll come and join you for a while. She goes okay and when you get here let's pretend that we're having an affair and we're meeting secretly. So when I drove up she's leaning out her window and calls me over and gives me a big kiss and hug while people in other cars are watching. I then go around and get inside the car and she leans over and starts kissing me passionately. All the while she's rubbing my cock. She then tells me to pull down my shorts which I unquestioningly did. She's still kissing me and then started jerking me off. I had a strong orgasm and she leans back smiles gives my cock a big kiss and says I'll see you at home. Don't know what the other people saw but I didn't care. I'm still hard thinking about it

• Like 5

• Members
On 4/3/2021 at 9:23 PM, Bob Long said:

Mill, speaking of Point Pleasant which I usually refer to her pussy as btw but last night as you know here  has been a little too cold for outside sex but the wife was so horny  I banged her in one of the bathroom stalls of a certain bar that has a Teki theme :) afterwards she fondled my cock under the table until we left and she started off giving me a blowjob in the parking lot but we jumped in the backseat like a couple of kids and fucked again and we know for sure we were being watched

Green nips.jpg

Looking like that( gorgeous BTW) I would have done the same. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/28/2021 at 10:00 PM, michelleddd said:

I gave hubby a blow job at Sonic where you park and order. I admit it wasn’t too busy  but fun times. 

that's the best part of it not knowing if you are going to be caught

• Like 2

Guest Hotshot

About 40 yrs ago I was sent to Atlanta Georgia for some training and I drove there. At the time my wife and I had been dating about a year . So I bought her a ticket to fly down so she could ride back with me . On our way back cruising through the smokey  mountains at night I managed to talk her into a blowjob on the way back . It was awesome . 38 yrs later still married and still receiving them . I’m a happy man . 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That took balls (pun intended) lol...☀️

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Mile high club. Going to San Diego from bootcamp, sat next to a very attractive woman. She was about 30 I'm 18 we were drinking, laughing having a good time. She asked a stewardess for a blanket because she was cold. Next thing I know is she's grabbing my cock giving me a hand job. If I wasn't so drunk I would have cum instantly.  That turned into a blow job, then we're going to the restrooms where she lifted her skirt, bent over, grabbed my cock and pulled me inside her. I came really quickly, hey I was 18.  I then ate her out and she came. Went back to our seats, had a couple more drinks and fell asleep . Woke up to " Wecome to San Diego "

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Blowjob under my friends parents pool deck. We could see her parents inside watching TV. 

Screwing a co worker while she leaned over the trunk of her car with her skirt up and her panties around her ankles at night on a back road. We had just finished and started driving when two cars came along. 

Road head as we went through one of those old toll booths. Put a sweater over her head, paid the toll, got the change and she kept sucking the whole time. I hadn't planned on cumming but it was too exciting and I lost it as I drove away. That was actually the first time she took it in her mouth. Miss that girl. She got so wet when we did risky things.

• Like 1

• Members

This isn’t really super risky but funny. This weekend, both kids were home but I thought they were asleep. Hubby was giving me some pretty amazing oral and I was moaning very loud. I hear our son at the door “Mom are you hurt? Are you ok? Can I come in and check on you?” 

Ha! No, do not come in!!! 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...