Official Community Forums Home

John Holmes

nosleepnmesa

• Members

dj0275-00main.jpg

John Holmes Realistic Dong

I had to check this product out for myself. Since I am a woman who loves girth, and curiosity was driving me crazy. I needed to find out for myself what John Holmes was all about. Also, since it is stated to make sure you understand the size of this, since there is no return it sent my imagination overboard.

I received my order, and rushed upstairs to show my hubby that it had arrived. I ordered the Ultra realistic one, this product is a lot like cyberskin but it is actually what they call ultra 3. I opened the box to find that this product was approximately 3" in girth and about 12" long. WOW!!!! Inside the box came a little history on John Holmes and a silk cover, along with two bottles of cornstarch powder to keep this in mint condition.

Here is a little bit of the basics; Yes this dildo is large, so it is defiantly not for the beginners, or the faint hearted. Since mine is the ultra realistic one, not only does it look like a real penis, feel like a real penis, but it has all the veins of an erect penis. This product has a suction cup at the bottom. Since I only have one other toy with a suction cup besides this one. I had to try it out, especially since this toy is a little heavy. Let me tell you the suction cup holds extremely well, I stuck it to the bottom of the tub, my mirror on my headboard, and the floor, it held up well when I was trying to release it. The toy itself has a unique curve to it. Since this toy is a lot like cyberskin, make sure you care for it the same way. This product is not hard to care for with a little antibacterial soap, warm water and then allow it to dry out completely, once dry apply the cornstarch powder that comes with it and pull the silk cover over it. The cover has a draw string so no need to worry about it getting dirt or anything else in it. I then put mine back into the box.

Time to test it out!!! My husband decided to help me out with this. We started with a lot of foreplay, making sure I was good and hot. I grabbed my little bullet for extra stimulation. My husband then held it for me so I could back up into it. The key to this toy is LOTS and LOTS of lube and a lot of foreplay. I was on my hands and knees while my husband held it, once lubed I slowly began to insert it into my already wet pussy. OH MY, I could feel the feeling of full, and I mean full. I didn't have any problems with insertion since I used plenty of lube and went extremely slow, which aloud the inside of my pussy to adjust to the girth of this toy. I came so hard once I starting riding this toy, and with the bullet stimulating my clit it was absolutely wonderful. I have used this toy alone also, I attached it to the bottom of my tub, lubed it up and squatted over it and let me tell you if you like girth to your toys this product to me was beyond anything I could explain. I highly enjoyed it and would recommend it to the more advanced players.

I rode it, enjoyed it, and still love playing with it. :)

http://www.tootimid.com/john-holmes-realistic-dong-molded-from-the-legend-himself.html

• Members

Did you get it all the way in? Do you think that it is too big for most users? 12 inches is a LOT of penis - so I do not know if most people would like that! Did your hubby like the show? How did it feel inside, could you tell it was a dildo? Did you miss the fact that it wasn't a vibrator? Sometimes I like vibrations over realistic, sometimes not.

How did the suction cup hold up?

Just a few questions from ME!

Mikayla

• Members

Okay to answer your question :) I couldn't get it all the way in but close if only I was a little deeper. :lol:

Oh my!!! Hubby loved the show, it felt more then incredible, and yes like a real penis. :) With this product I think I was glad that it didn't vibrate, I feel that if it did vibrate then I think I would have been overwhelmed. :lol: The suction cup on it held up way to well, if there is such a thing as to good. I really had to almost pry it off.

• Members

Is it me, or does this seem like a scary-large dildo? My girl saw this in a store, and said "No way!". I would never assume to purchase her anything she was not perfectly comfortable with... Any other women out there with experiences of this huge toy? Were your reactions the same as my honey's? I suppose once you have given birth, nothing seems unapproachable, but is there joy to be had in such a huge love toy?

And Katprr... What made you take the plunge (pun intended)? It is not inexpensive, so the non-returnable investment seems steep for the purchase of a toy one might not enjoy... What other toys are in your play regimine? Is your box full of toys that progressively led up to JH? I'm intrigued by this toy... need more info...

Thanks for the review!!!

• Members

Blissful, well curiosity really made me take the plunge. :lol: Yes I have different size toys that have lead me up to this one. The biggest toy I had before JH is 2.5" in girth and about 9" long. Yes it is really enjoyable to me. I love the girth of this toy. As far as the investment, I since I am a woman who likes girth I was a little leary but after talking to my hubby he said go ahead and try it out. To be honest with you when the package came I was thinking to myself, oh my god what have I done, it wasn't as huge as I thought it was going to be so that is a good thing. :) This is not a toy though for the faint hearted.

As far as joy to be had, OH YA, not only did my husband enjoy the show and also help. I love it!! In fact I still play with this toy.

• Members

It's great that you and your husband have such a close bond, and enjoy each other's pleasure as much as you do... I think that that is the key to successfully incorporating most of these toys into our love games... Let's face it... an engineer can make devices that we men can not compete with... as good a lover as I may be, I don't buzz or rotate, and my size is fixed... a girl can get a toy as big as (perhaps bigger than) she can physically handle... Intimidating? Could be, if there isn't that open communication between men and women...

I think that sharing on a forum such as this opens minds, opens eyes, maybe opens hearts... The intimacy between lovers should be unubstructed... Your joy should be his, and his yours...

So thanks for your insights...

• Members
It's great that you and your husband have such a close bond, and enjoy each other's pleasure as much as you do... I think that that is the key to successfully incorporating most of these toys into our love games... Let's face it... an engineer can make devices that we men can not compete with... as good a lover as I may be, I don't buzz or rotate, and my size is fixed... a girl can get a toy as big as (perhaps bigger than) she can physically handle... Intimidating? Could be, if there isn't that open communication between men and women...

I think that sharing on a forum such as this opens minds, opens eyes, maybe opens hearts... The intimacy between lovers should be unubstructed... Your joy should be his, and his yours...

So thanks for your insights...

You said it all.....well written hope your comment and this forum does open up minds, eyes, and hearts. I know it took me awhile to get hubby onboard for some toy fun.......now he loves it.

Hrnychick

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Katprr,

Thanks for the outstanding review. I've been waiting awhile to read a legit review (I come here for all my toy reviews because I trust you girls) of one of these larger than life dildos. My SO would never go for this one even though you enjoyed it. Not a problem, there are more toys to try and I look forward to more of your reviews.

Highlander