Official Community Forums Home

Guest Survey101

• 8 months later...
  • Members

I think that question is better left for medical personnel to debate.  Although I don't like the idea of mandating anything that isn't potentially life-saving.  Having said that, I prefer men who have been circumcised.  

• Thanks 1

• Members

as a male i thing being cut is good from where i stand some some research  suggests that being cut lowers the changes of giving woman/girls cervical cancer,  here in Australia we give vaccinations to girls and boys in year nine of school to stop cervical cancer and  researchers have  concluded that being cut has advantage how they came up with that i do not know but the vaccination is an Australian invention i do not know if is available in the U.S plus the wife prefer cut she likes the look of cut penises

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members
On 1/25/2020 at 6:54 PM, JoAnna36 said:

I've only ever experienced one that has been cut! .... 😑

Sounds , to me , like you should broaden your experiences to get a bigger comparison view . 😁

• Members

My man is cut and I would not have it any other way

Mandy C

On 10/6/2019 at 8:19 PM, kanga grey said:

as a male i thing being cut is good from where i stand some some research  suggests that being cut lowers the changes of giving woman/girls cervical cancer,  here in Australia we give vaccinations to girls and boys in year nine of school to stop cervical cancer and  researchers have  concluded that being cut has advantage how they came up with that i do not know but the vaccination is an Australian invention i do not know if is available in the U.S plus the wife prefer cut she likes the look of cut penises

I have to agree with your wife. Cut looks so sexy and. Uncut has a strong smell to most of them

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

My man is cut and I would not have it any other way

Mandy C

I have to agree with your wife. Cut looks so sexy and. Uncut has a strong smell to most of them

I'm cut and I wouldn't want it any other way.🍌🍌🍌

• Like 1

• Members

I'm cut and like it that way. I also like the look of cut cocks on other guys

• Members
On 10/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, Amy D said:

I think that question is better left for medical personnel to debate.  Although I don't like the idea of mandating anything that isn't potentially life-saving.  Having said that, I prefer men who have been circumcised.  

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised which my dad wasn't circumcised  he was from Europe, it was my mom and grandma that insisted that myself and my brothers were circumcised! North American medical science followed the custom of a sect that was already doing that and it was believed that circumcision also helped reduce the spread of Venereal Diseases since parents were not up to show their kids how to properly clean themselves thus the term "HEAD CHEESE!" The oldest man to be circumcised was 92 and it was his second as his skin on his penis was taking it over! Medical Science now claims that men wait till they're over 35 to be circumcised and will have less chance to get Prostate Cancer! I personally think the preference is totally up to the women. I knew a young teenage girl who was very knowledgeable and just came out asked if I was cut or uncut, of course I told her it was none of her business, she said she preferred cut, but she wasn't about to find out, not at that moment though she would later on. Her parents and my parents would become very good friends and they also owned a swimming pool. My parents had four boys, theirs had three girls and all of us were in our young to middle teens but the middle daughter was already sowing her WILD Oats, as per the question she asked and revealed! She did finally find out I was cut when we were alone in their swimming pool and she came up underneath me and brazenly put her hand inside my swim suit saying she thought so, I called her a little cock teaser just before her dad walked out to the pool, good thing it was dark and the pool lights were off, no inexperienced young girl would have ever done that !  My ex-wife also told me she preferred me over her ex-boyfriend because he was uncircumcised, I believe he just had a small dick, because first time she saw me naked all she said was WOW, when she got me fully erect!