Official Community Forums Home

He don’t want me

Moon.Baby

• Members
On 2/3/2019 at 1:29 AM, Moon.Baby said:

My partner and I have been together two years we use to have the hotties sex and one morning it stopped we have had sex 5 times in 9 months.  He says he loves me but the sexual relationship isn’t their.  I am feeling lonely and desperate I want to bring us back to life

Did you ever ask him if he wants to try pegging all men that I know and from what I have read loves it it has brought there relationship back

• Members

Chris&rusty  ur wife lost interest in 4 days!! Lmao i mean 4 DAYS!  Wife and i get intimate 2-3 times a week. Takes the ol' dick a little time to recoup! Good point, conversation... moon.baby seems like ur trying, dunno if you had a SERIOUS sitdown after a couple year u should know if theres something going on other than him not feeling that way towards you. We hate to get personal hope he pays his share of the expenses.  ( sounds like ur not married )... if not... Anyways we hope you can work it out. TALK to him, open up let him know u both felt love at one time and sex is  an important part of it..The physical along with the emotional .. maybe an e.d. problem? Does he want you to do everything? Or be a total slut?  On a side note, wife and I USED to fight about the everything part, swinging, things we can't come close to talking bout!  Most members here would think we were perverts LOL. Getting back to you. Way to vague on your story... can't see how a man can just quit sex?  I know we couldn't last a week.

good luck keep in touch some folks here r sincere.

These are OUR opinions/thoughts only, hope they help..

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums!!! Please repost in the relationship section so more people can respond better!!!

Helpful tip!

Some people prefer going to certain sections to help/read/answer. They look for posts like this. And ignore other sections altogether. Please repost! I'll bet you get more answers!