Official Community Forums Home

Extreme Ass Fetish?

iluvladybutt

• Members

Hi I am a straight male. Love every single thing about women. Never been attracted to a man or any bodypart of a man. Would never engage in sex with a man. However I have no interest in pussy at all whatsoever. It doesnt visually turn me on, and I could care less if I ever penetrate one again. I absolutely love a womens ass cheeks and asshole, and I mean Love! Cant get enough love to eat out and tongue as deep as I can into her anus, licking and sucking the inside of her rectum. Love her asscheecks from every angle ,smoothe velvet skin, and wiggle of the cheeks. Doing doggie style and I look down and see the tiny feminine looking butthole deadcenter of the spread ass cheeks. That turns me on major! Greese up my thick cock go balls deep into her anus, and experience true bliss, from the heat and smoothness, and snuggness of her wonderful shit pipe! Anyway any other men feel this way?

• Members

Sorry late ASS reply lol definitely a devoted ass worshipper. Especially love bbw ass, best position to eat my wifes ass out is prone. Love laying there spreading her cheeks apart working my tongue in there and have her clench it opening and closing it. Actually fucking my tongue. The morning after sex is the best too  after laying there all night cummy and sweaty!!😜

Everyone has their preferences!! There's nothing wrong with them, so long as they're being practiced with willing participants!!! 

I have a whole picture book of fetishes!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

My first and only SO had a very similar fetish (among others).  He wasn't into anal sex, but just loved the female rear end.  I didn't mind it because he made me feel attractive.

Guest Crazy Cat
On 2/16/2019 at 8:17 PM, Tyger said:

Everyone has their preferences!! There's nothing wrong with them, so long as they're being practiced with willing participants!!! 

I have a whole picture book of fetishes!!! :)

Oh, how I would love to have a look at that book over a glass of wine, Tyger.

• Members

I have an ass fetish but please don't take away my pussy and my ass fetish usually has a lot to do with my ass. I love stuffing it with plugs and when in the mood a nice ride on a dildo really gets me off...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mark7even said:

I have an ass fetish but please don't take away my pussy and my ass fetish usually has a lot to do with my ass. I love stuffing it with plugs and when in the mood a nice ride on a dildo really gets me off...

OMG you'd really enjoy my stiff throbbing cock as well seruioly 

• Members
13 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

you'd really enjoy my stiff throbbing cock as well seruioly 

Thanks but i seriously could never let another guy do me. My fantasy is a woman with a strap-on. Now that would be the ticket...

• Members
On 10/14/2019 at 10:00 PM, Mark7even said:

I have an ass fetish but please don't take away my pussy...

I'm not sure i would enjoy anal sex, but would love you to do me doggie style! Trying to satisfy your ass fetish...❤️

• Members
58 minutes ago, Amy D said:

I'm not sure i would enjoy anal sex, but would love you to do me doggie style! Trying to satisfy your ass fetish...❤️

There you go getting my mind racing again, in a good way of course. I'd love to see that ass from behind. While I was riding you a nice thumb hold in your ass in sure would send you over the edge. 😋

• Members
1 hour ago, Mark7even said:

....I'd love to see that ass from behind. ... 😋

I'd love to look in the mirror and see you working behind me....💥

• Members
On 10/17/2019 at 9:43 AM, Mark7even said:

I'll get mirrors to go all around us that way we won't miss anything.

I'm sure you are something special to watch. 😘