Official Community Forums Home

Just wanna be bi and enjoy

Mikey

That's a pretty common fantasy, and totally normal. 

If you want to do so, please remember to be safe!!!! 

If it's something you're really wanting to try, try and search for some local gay bars, clubs, or known places (like coffee shops or something) in your area, or surrounding areas. Many bisexuals go to them too.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Mikey, As a frequent business traveler my out going personality often finds me what i am looking for. I often find myself in the Hotel gyms working out and have met and played with guys who quite frankly have a naughty side away from their spouses . For safety i always seek out a married guy or gal to play with, its not hard once you learn to read body language and use key words. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/19/2019 at 5:16 AM, hardandhung said:

Mikey, As a frequent business traveler my out going personality often finds me what i am looking for. I often find myself in the Hotel gyms working out and have met and played with guys who quite frankly have a naughty side away from their spouses . For safety i always seek out a married guy or gal to play with, its not hard once you learn to read body language and use key words. 

I business travel also and the hotel gym or pool best for me. Causally having sex with someone who also want casual sex

• Members
On 4/19/2019 at 4:16 AM, hardandhung said:

What do you look for?

• Members

Trust me it isn’t hard to figure out who is looking for what, I can’t explain every the exact way I figure it out as every encounter is totally different. I will however say that certain key words are my signal. Case in point, I was on the treadmill at the Hilton in Dallas, my goal was to attain my 5 miles walk as it’s something I do daily. Listening to my beloved CCR and walking to the beat this older guy walks in and starts walking around like he is not sure what he wants to do. That was a hint that he was there with other motives. I was so right, I took out my earbuds and struck up a conversation which he was very receptive, easy to talk too and very relaxed. When he asked how long do you work out I said until I complete my goal and then go back to my room and pretend I’m with a gorgeous bitch and beat off. When he said shit ain’t that the truth and then he said wish I had somebody to beat off with. I smiled and said you know there is a cure for what you have, it’s called private man play, he smiled and said well how does that work, ding ding ding ding, continuing the conversation in this context is the hook in the mouth, reel him in and enjoy. 

We talked more and the more we talked I learned a lot about him, married, business traveler, and admitted to jacking off everyday. Mmm I said all by yourself? He smiled and said unless I find some like minded friend. Staring intently at me I said well maybe we can help each other out and he said I was hoping you would say that. Then the conversation got interesting, it turned all sexual and as we walked out we both were sporting massive hardons. We decided to go to my room and when we entered he was so relaxed and sat down on the couch and I could tell he was sporting a hardon, I smiled and told him I was sweaty and needed a shower, He then smiled and said a shower is not necessary, I like a sweaty man. By now I couldn’t contain my hardon and he felt my crotch and pulled down my shorts and swallowed my dick balls deep. We enjoyed some oral for about an hour and he suggested we hit the bed, he was leaking precum like no other and I was loving it, once in bed he turned me onto my belly and slid his pecker between my legs and with the head of his dick smashing my balls let loose a load and it was wonderful. He said do the same to me, I took a handful of his cum and used it for lube on his hairy ass and proceeded to fuck his but crack smashing his balls and losing it, needless to say the bed was now fucked up but to my surprise he was still wanting to play as he turned around and licked my dick clean , he didn’t by no means have an impressive dick but he had large balls and was as hairy as I have ever seen but sexy none the less. Even after we both shot our loads we were both still fairly hard and willing to still suck each other’s dicks. We finished doing the same thing, sliding our dicks between our ass crack cracks and spilling out seed on our balls was awesome. As I layed there he got his clothes on and smiled saying that was fucking awesome, I’m here through Thursday, any chance on doing this tomorrow, of course i said. Well I made a new friend.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

How do these things happen to you? I'm envious. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I just want to put this out here for all you boys that are fantasizing about trying another guy seriously I'm telling you that it's absolutely normal and natural to find that desire to play with another guys cock I'm being honest with you 

• Like 1