Official Community Forums Home

Who Knows What "smurfing" Is?

Tyger

I wanted to know if anyone knows what Smurfing is. I do, and my DH does it to me, which I don't care for. But, after I get some responses, I will let you know how I paid him back!! :D

• Members

Smurfing is when a guy slaps a girl in the face with dick repeatedly.

My boyfriend does this to me on occasion...of course I am usually tied up and can't retaliate and by the time I am untied I am usually so turned on I forgot that I need revenge.

• Members

Tyger I never heard of it....so if the above post is correct then why the heck is it called smurfing??? LOL....only smurf i ever heard of was a cartoon back when i was a kid LOL.....goes to show you can learn something new everyday. Tyger cant wait to find out what you did to get him back.

Hrnychick

• Members

The reason it is called "Smurfing" is you are supposed to get smacked in the cheek until you "turn blue" like a Smurf!

Also, there is another term, "Smurfed" which means that your lover came on your head or face and made a little hat or beard - kind of like "Papa Smurf" had.

Odd terms people think of sometimes, I always called it penis whipping!

Mikayla :unsure:

OK, well, "Smurfing" is when you get hit with a dick, anywhere really.

My hubby does this to me, well, just cuz he CAN. Most men are like that. Do what? Why? Because they CAN.

Anyway, at the mention of this to a friend, she told me I should "Smurf" him back. And we both came up with the idea at the same time to use a dildo. Yay us!!

So, I got out my Jessica's Strobing vibrator, the one that's curved with the nubbies too, and is BIIIG, that I got from TT, and I whacked him in the head with it. :lol: Why? Because I could!! ;)

I've gotten him a couple of times with it now. Since he's Smurfed me repeatedly, I even did it infront of the friend that had helped me come up with the idea. She LOVED it!!

• Members
:lol: Tyger. Yep I know what smurfing is I am wondering if when I get home, if I should smurf my hubby with the John Holmes. :) Gently of course.

*laughlaughlaugh* Katprr.. oh my gosh, too funny.

• 1 month later...