Official Community Forums Home

Cuckold

What's all this I keep hearing about cuckold? Whats it's all about?

Apparently it means a man basically has a pitch hitter when it comes to fucking his lady.

Who's done it and how was it? Who else is wondering? 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/19/2019 at 7:03 PM, Juls&Dave said:

What's all this I keep hearing about cuckold? Whats it's all about?

Apparently it means a man basically has a pitch hitter when it comes to fucking his lady.

Who's done it and how was it? Who else is wondering? 

love to know my wife is having sex with a younger male with a big dick and she brings home creampie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would love to be the guest in the bedroom of a cuckold relationship

Guest Crazy Cat

I would love my husband to ask if I would participate in this type of relationship. He has health issues and can not fulfill things in the bedroom. And I know he feels bad about me doing without. 

• Members
19 hours ago, Crazy Cat said:

I would love my husband to ask if I would participate in this type of relationship. He has health issues and can not fulfill things in the bedroom. And I know he feels bad about me doing without. 

Sorry to hear that cat, I wait for the day to be invited into such a scenario with my wife 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Cat there are lots of things he can do I always try to find new ways of getting my wife off. Oral sex with toys we recently discovered the bullet that vibrates, she loves that one. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i give my wife this offer all the time, my health isnt great and she is much younger. i wouldnt mind her coming back from a date with a creampie. but nope she doesnt want that. well tonite i got her big toy all cleaned up. she works from home so i put it on her desk. told her this is alex, youre date for tonite. alex just took a shower and is here only to fuck you tonite. left him on her desk and told her to kiss or lick him often as she can. maybe, tomorrow alex will bring a friend. of course, alex cant give her a sexy creampie. maybe, we can have good fun this way, without the std risk, risk of others knowing, or the risk of her over enjoying it. if she ever decides she needs the real deal she can.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Ya I'm not sure I could do that, our sex life is, well boring but that is going a little to far for me I could not watch another man have an intimate time with the wife, to me this is a sacred gift we share together for better or worse.